• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Foggy

Oedo Tai is the most photogenic heel stable

DJXW-RsUEAI_IYJ.jpg

Also, this brings me a smile

Zach

What? I thought you'd like it, since you're the one who's always going on about stro

CV3YnJSWoAAgx5E.png
I was please!-ing your lust for destruction.

I appreciate strobogo's cavalier style and jif mastery. That doesn't mean I always agree with his ornery approach.

I'm glad everyone is returning in time for my glorious 20 years of Kane celebration, coming soon.
I should look into getting SoulPlaya back for a cheap pop.

Nekofrog

Banned
we need to defend our honor, someone said we weren't upset when hogan went all racist in that pdp thread.

i'm giving out free vertical suplexes in that thread but nobody wants one

Recall

Ishii has got to be one of all my all time favourite wrestlers. He looks like an underdog and usually is (which I like, as I like to cheer those least likely to win) but never backs down and just gives the most brutal and mesmerising comebacks and ends up toppling even the mightiest of foes.

So many of his matches especially against Shibata and Okada are just out of this world. Just always entertaining and gives it his best seemingly in any and every match.

Foggy

Reckon Okada will ever go to WWE and get a pusb?

Not unless his relationship with NJPW completely breaks down and WWE is unreasonably desperate. They wouldn't really know what to do with him other than some evil rich foreigner gimmick or turn him into a bland "free agent" that will be out of the shuffle really fast.

Foggy

Just thought WWE might pay more

I love the guy

There are only a couple guys in the WWE that make more than Okada makes right now. I don't see why they would even offer that kind of money since he would in no way draw what those guys in the WWE do. The only way they would consider it is as a means to screw over NJPW, but they're a long ways away from being an actual competitor so there's no benefit to taking a loss.

Recall

I'm still shocked Nakamura went to WWE. Like his schedule is so much more busy and he is already experienced but maybe it was a personal thing where he wanted a change for change sake. I'm not one to know much about any behind the scenes politics of NJPW but it still seemed like an odd choice.

Actually the more I think about it he has been in the Japanese main event scene for a very long time so maybe it will pay off for him greatly when he does return. Absence makes the heart grow fonder etc

Top Bottom