• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

DJTu8E7W0AUvDRy

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani said:
WWE champ Jinder Mahal did not in fact walk Arjan Bhullar to the cage tonight because he's stuck in Florida due to Hurricane Irma, I'm told.

Ariel Helwani @arielhelwani said:
Here comes the former Canadian Olympic wrestler, Arian Bhullar. FYI: he asked to wear his turban to the cage and was denied, I'm told.

Is Candice LaRae not signed by choice or...? I feel like she's a no brainer for NXT at the very least.

A LaRae/Bazsler feud is something I'd like to see.

Yes he is.

I think what meant to say is that Jericho is a all time great and Miz is not. Yes Miz can deliver a good promo and good shoot style promo but isn't as diverse as Jericho and sure as hell doesn't come close with his in ring ability. I see Miz in the Hall of Fame one day but he'll be forgotten soon after his retirement where as Jericho will always be in some conversation one way or another.

Zach

I demand we start a completely serious WrassleGAF Hall of Fame! Who's on the committee? Besides me, of course. I'm the necessary Wildcard.

Zach

wild wild rice has been dismissed from The WrassleGAF Hall of Fame Executive Committee. We wish him not-death in his future endeavors.

Top Bottom