• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Enzo cheated on Liv, smfh

Attractive people can suck eggs in many ways, though. One way is sometimes they think they have that shit on lock no matter what and then they start to act like they can drop it and leave it and you're just going to turn down the line outside waiting to retrieve it. I'm just saying, her trying to score points off it after the fact is real familiar.

Beefy

Attractive people can suck eggs in many ways, though. One way is sometimes they think they have that shit on lock no matter what and then they start to act like they can drop it and leave it and you're just going to turn down the line outside waiting to retrieve it. I'm just saying, her trying to score points off it after the fact is real familiar.

She got cheated on, she deserves to fire shots whenever she wants.

Imagine Heroman not being on crack

Heroman: Now with 100% less dabbing

What

wot

At first I thought you were talking about Enzo thinking he's hot shit then realized you meant Liv. Smdh

What the fuck are you on about.

Beefy

I'm not saying there's no chance that Enzo's just a dog, I'm saying it's not 100% that he is. Sometimes you get what you give.

There is no info about saying she cheated etc. You can't just randomly say she may have done the same with nothing to back it up man. She may well of, but until either Enzo or some one close says anything, we have to go with that Enzo is the dude that did wrong.

AJ reminds me exactly of my old buddy from when we used to play Madden 05. Dude would fucking make excuses for everything. Video had me crying towards the end

There is no info about saying she cheated etc.
I'm not saying she cheated. I'm saying I've been there, where a person felt like they were owed a relationship but was not treating me in a way that made me feel loved, respected, and attractive. It's hubris to think that nobody else will.

Beefy

I'm not saying she cheated. I'm saying I've been there, where a person felt like they were owed a relationship but was not treating me in a way that made me feel loved, respected, and attractive. It's hubris to think that nobody else will.

If a relationship aint working you end it or try and get it to work. Cheating is the easy way out.

If a relationship aint working you end it or try and get it to work. Cheating is the easy way out.

Maybe he did just end it and she's just saying he cheated. Which, by the way, is a reason when you work together you might be averse to just ending it. Because lo and behold shit is being talked and who fired the first shot. I know wrestlers don't have much choice when it comes to something long-term, but these are the risks.

I'm not saying there's no chance that Enzo's just a dog, I'm saying it's not 100% that he is. Sometimes you get what you give.

Gross

You know if your first reaction upon hearing an attractive woman say she got cheated on is to say maybe it's your fault and maybe you didn't respect him or love him enough... you should seek help.

Maybe he did just end it and she's just saying he cheated. Which, by the way, is a reason when you work together you might be averse to just ending it. Because lo and behold shit is being talked and who fired the first shot. I know wrestlers don't have much choice when it comes to something long-term, but these are the risks.

Dude why is your first instict to defend cheating or call Morgan a liar

Foggy

This morning's NJPW was a pretty ordinary show. Nothing bad, nothing particularly good. Aside from Suzuki-gun shenanigans that killed the pacing, Big Mike and Suzuki just don't have the best chemistry. There were some really good moments, but not much more. Iizuka walking down the entrance ramp like some kinda zombie was pretty fun.

Edit: I don't know what the hell y'all are talking about, but it reads like Arrow is projecting a lot of his own experience onto whatever did or didn't happen with Enzo/Liv. Which, frankly, is a bit weird.

lol at basing your opinions of someone with dirt sheets. Big Cass said he's not distancing himself from him and theres good with the bad recently.

What you should all take away from this is that cheating is not a good thing but sometimes there is another even worse thing that comes before it.

Even with this phrasing you're kind of defending the cheating by saying "Well, something may have caused him to cheat".

lol at basing your opinions of someone with dirt sheets. Big Cass said he's not distancing himself from him and theres good with the bad recently.

Big Cass, the guy who openly goes around talking about and supporting Trump's political decisions

What you should all take away from this is that cheating is not a good thing but sometimes there is another even worse thing that comes before it.

Relationships can be fucked up things for sure. Cheating on someone isn't the answer though. And making assumptions about people because they are attractive is something else again.

Syder

image.php

dream

lol@arrowgigantic vomiting out feelings for two pages in a professional wrestling thread. I can't wait until Sunflower comes back tomorrow to rectify everything.

Zach

Are you talking about NeoGAF Vince McMahon, noted weirdo Data West? Yes, he still likes wrestling. He's always telling me to come over to watch PPVs. But we all know he's a reddit bot, so I'm not falling for it.

Top Bottom