• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

@newLEGACYinc
you find out weird things when you're buying wwe 2k18 for australians. like that it's fucking $121 USD for the deluxe edition. wtf?

holy shit

This is press release TNA sent out.

https://twitter.com/garrettkidney/status/907253598412836865

They want you to ask them what they had for lunch and what music they listen to.also talk about wwe

lol

That "Big John" guy was basically a gimmick for Tough Enough who got hired as a producer for that by his buddy Kevin Dunn. Amazing how that gig has parlayed into him somehow continued to work in the biz and run creative and whatever else in TNA when he had zero experience and now GFW, what a bunch of idiots.

miserable

21616260_1597722706924858_8021846401145763552_n.jpg

Sephzilla

So, we normally say assume all wrestlers are scumbags until proven otherwise. Should the same apply to Youtube personalities aside form maybe Markiplier?

Beefy

So, we normally say assume all wrestlers are scumbags until proven otherwise. Should the same apply to Youtube personalities aside form maybe Markiplier?

Yep. Probably even worse then wrestlers as they have no one stopping them spewing shit. YT has become completely fucked up.

Hasney

@newLEGACYinc
you find out weird things when you're buying wwe 2k18 for australians. like that it's fucking $121 USD for the deluxe edition. wtf?

holy shit

Well if you're willing to pay $20 extra to get the game early with the Deluxe version, what's another $30 to get it 14 hours quicker?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh yeah, that reminds me: Vince, if you hadn't heard before, WxW is having David Starr and Dave Crist wrestle a 2 hour match

GB1Y0Fz.gif

You mean "people"?

Yes, "people" will routinely let you down.

Yeah, pretty much. I feel pretty safe that the people I've followed for a long time aren't, but I do kind of assume nowadays that most are.

I think we can because there seems to be a high percentage who are. If there was only one or two coming out to be shitlords then nah, but i feel like there is just too much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good to see all the ol familiar faces. Glad to be back.

Why did they move again?

Kroenke (their owner) really really really really really likes LA and aggressively pursued moving there, even though the former location (St Louis) were the only location of any recently-moved team that actively made great strides to keep the team

Sephzilla

The Rams moving back to LA was stupid. The Chargers moving to LA after seeing the Rams' shit attendance the year prior was mindbogglingly stupid. LA could have had the Raiders again if they just waited.

Top Bottom