• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

"Shoutout to bean breath from NeoGAF" is something I've seen a lot of lately. I'm shoutin' you out!

Welcome back, Vince McMahon.

200w.gif

Tagyhag

The Rams moving back to LA was stupid. The Chargers moving to LA after seeing the Rams' shit attendance the year prior was mindbogglingly stupid. LA could have had the Raiders again if they just waited.

But I don't want the raider nation here.

We already have enough of those weirdos.

Menome

Forgot to say this morning as well, besides the entire MMA Horsewomen thing in general, I especially have no interest in seeing Ronda "Sandy Hook's dead kids were actors" Rousey on my screen.

Also:

Ct7L13g.gif

NVM.

Menome

So, we normally say assume all wrestlers are scumbags until proven otherwise. Should the same apply to Youtube personalities aside form maybe Markiplier?

Matt Lees goes on the Good List™ too. Constantly calls out gaming culture bullshit for what it is.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Kroenke (their owner) really really really really really likes LA and aggressively pursued moving there, even though the former location (St Louis) were the only location of any recently-moved team that actively made great strides to keep the team

The real reason is because team valuation in Los Angeles is way higher in LA than what it is in San Diego or St. Louis. Moving to LA almost doubles your franchise value overnight - that is, until the people making the valuation figure out nobody actually goes to games in LA or cares about professional football.

Youtube should pull the plug on PewDiePie, they can survive without him.

Thing is once they do that, they set a precedent for acceptable language they would have to enforce, and come down on the Sargon's if the world

Which I would love, but that's then a lot of work and grief that they've shown zero interest in doing.

Looks better than this:
@ the second half kickoff. :(
DJZVivIX0AA7oQk.jpg

This picture exemplifies what happens with transient populations, rising prices and dwindling salaries. For some unknown reason the NFL continues to price themselves so far above every other sport, but yet all I ever hear about is how in most markets (save for NYG, Dallas, Pittsburgh) tickets will be dirt cheap going into games. I know of people who got Jet's PSL for like $1000 because they were having such a hard time moving season tickets.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
every Lars Sullivan match should end in him bloodying his opponent

i want to see more of him and street profits and less of adam coloe and drew mcintyre

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Weird how much NFL you guys are talking in here. Whatever happened to wrasslin'?

Let's talk about a real stadium draw, North Korea Ric Flair headlined with 190k attendance.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Weird how much NFL you guys are talking in here. Whatever happened to wrasslin'?

Let's talk about a real stadium draw, North Korea Ric Flair headlined with 190k attendance.

It's Monday morning. There is no wrasslin' to talk about.

Zach

WrassleGAF is a nexus of hardcore wrestlers, enthusiast fans, and sports-entertainment industry observers and event-goers. This is a neutral ground where works and shoots, presented within the confines of a civil, inclusive 20-by-20 steel cage, prevail through off-topic discussion.

Top Bottom