• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

If i were to meet The Miz, i don't think we ever talk about wrasslin. Be too busy talking about Sports and Fantasy Football

You already met him:

zvdH5.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
When is Summer Rae coming back and why is she not coming back as part of the Fashion Police? She's pretty popular when she isn't being asked to actually wrestle. The last thing she did was the Rusev angle which I personally remember as hilarious due to Hot Summer // Cold Lana // Throws a Fish

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When is Summer Rae coming back and why is she not coming back as part of the Fashion Police? She's pretty popular when she isn't being asked to actually wrestle. The last thing she did was the Rusev angle which I personally remember as hilarious due to Hot Summer // Cold Lana // Throws a Fish

I wish. She's pretty great. Summer Bae dabes.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright folks, I'll be organizing a few events, and coordinating with Sephzilla so that we have fun things going on for WrassleGAF in the near future.

Putting together a Best Promos watching party, and getting ducks in a row for a proper Discord channel.

Alright folks, I'll be organizing a few events, and coordinating with Sephzilla so that we have fun things going on for WrassleGAF in the near future.

Putting together a Best Promos watching party, and getting ducks in a row for a proper Discord channel.

I'll start gathering my favorite Bray Wyatt promos.

Gronk helped Mojo win The Andre Royal Rumble and now Rousey is helping Shayna win the MYC. So going off that Kairi will be NXT Champion in a month or so.

With a Bray Wyatt promo, it's almost more about the cadence, intonation, and general flow of his voice than the words themselves.

I couldn't tell you why he's feuding with Finn Balor but it's almost like I know why without really knowing.

With a Bray Wyatt promo, it's almost more about the cadence, intonation, and general flow of his voice than the words themselves.

I couldn't tell you why he's feuding with Finn Balor but it's almost like I know why without really knowing.
Bray should have his October PPV match at some crazy haunted house

dream

Can we take a minute and acknowledge how wonderful it is to have Sunflower and bean breath back? It's nice to see them cleaning up wrestlinggaf merely with their presence.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bray Wyatt promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GF7S4go5gE

Every night we lay our heads down to dream, and that's when our minds really start to tick. We start remembering all these things, these horrible things, these travesties that have happened to us in our lives. But in our dreams we are superheroes. In our dreams we can fix everything. We dream of revenge, we dream of payback. Just like that man, just like that we wake up and that's when reality starts to set in. That's when we go to the mirror and we look into it and remember that we are not superheroes and that we can not fix everything. And so we bottle all this rage up inside of us and we go on living our dismal little lives as if nothing is wrong. But everything, everything, everything is wrong and I plan on fixing that.

You see, I used to have this mean old teacher and this teacher she used to look down upon me and she went to great measures to make sure that I remembered that I was a piece of trash and that I would never amount to anything in my life. She believed that everything she read in a book was true and that everything I believed in was a lie. So I went up to her and I said "Ms. Teacher Lady, what is it about you that makes you think that you're so much better than me, that makes you think you're so much smarter than me? Is it because your Mommy and Daddy paid for you to go to some fancy school so that you could wave this diploma around all of us? So that you could look down upon children and force feed them propaganda?" Well I say "na uh". She looked at me and she said "Bray Wyatt you are rotten, you stand for nothing." She said "Bray Wyatt the first time that I ever looked inside of your eyes I knew there was something inside of you. I knew that you were evil."

But I'm proud to say that right now somewhere that teacher lady is rotting inside of some retirement home filled up with all of her life's regrets. But I Bray Wyatt stand in front of you here today as a conqueror, as a revolutionary, as the man of a thousand truths and I say Miss teacher lady look at me right now. I got the whole damn world in my hands.

That is my payback. My ends justify my means.

Those botchedspot comics never make a lick of sense to me. Someone else needs to give the pro-wrestling comedy routine a go.

Can we take a minute and acknowledge how wonderful it is to have Sunflower and bean breath back? It's nice to see them cleaning up wrestlinggaf merely with their presence.

Can we take a minute and acknowledge that if Sunflower and bean breath could clean up, you'd have been gone by now.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Hey, thanks dream. I also am glad bean is here. I'll never forget him talking about Christmas Bounty.

dream

It's been really bad for the past year, Sunflower. Lots of gimmick posting by people who post dabbing gifs, people who treat this thread as a personal blog, and just a lot of hostile in-fighting in general. And apparently Fox318 is a catchwrestler now.

Bray Wyatt promo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GF7S4go5gE

Every night we lay our heads down to dream, and that's when our minds really start to tick. We start remembering all these things, these horrible things, these travesties that have happened to us in our lives. But in our dreams we are superheroes. In our dreams we can fix everything. We dream of revenge, we dream of payback. Just like that man, just like that we wake up and that's when reality starts to set in. That's when we go to the mirror and we look into it and remember that we are not superheroes and that we can not fix everything. And so we bottle all this rage up inside of us and we go on living our dismal little lives as if nothing is wrong. But everything, everything, everything is wrong and I plan on fixing that.

You see, I used to have this mean old teacher and this teacher she used to look down upon me and she went to great measures to make sure that I remembered that I was a piece of trash and that I would never amount to anything in my life. She believed that everything she read in a book was true and that everything I believed in was a lie. So I went up to her and I said "Ms. Teacher Lady, what is it about you that makes you think that you're so much better than me, that makes you think you're so much smarter than me? Is it because your Mommy and Daddy paid for you to go to some fancy school so that you could wave this diploma around all of us? So that you could look down upon children and force feed them propaganda?" Well I say "na uh". She looked at me and she said "Bray Wyatt you are rotten, you stand for nothing." She said "Bray Wyatt the first time that I ever looked inside of your eyes I knew there was something inside of you. I knew that you were evil."

But I'm proud to say that right now somewhere that teacher lady is rotting inside of some retirement home filled up with all of her life's regrets. But I Bray Wyatt stand in front of you here today as a conqueror, as a revolutionary, as the man of a thousand truths and I say Miss teacher lady look at me right now. I got the whole damn world in my hands.

That is my payback. My ends justify my means.

Me after reading this transcribed Bray promo:

George+Steele+runs+away+to+bushes.gif

Bray was one of my favorite sports entertainers. Once we won the WWE Championship and had a lame run with it, he dropped off for me. Now he is stuck in a feud with Mr. Abs

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa, I sense a lot of hostility here. Can we hit reset buttons and just look at everyone with fresh, new eyes? I know I am. Everyone here is a wrasslin fan, even if they're hatewatching Raw now (god I hope it's not still happening) people initially got into wrasslin for a reason, even if they don't like today's product. Maybe we can do what Russo did with WCW and hit that reset button and make Sid a champ.

Bray was one of my favorite sports entertainers. Once we won the WWE Championship and had a lame run with it, he dropped off for me. Now he is stuck in a feud with Mr. Abs

I'm not going to lie, Dental Plan; I had forgotten that he even won the belt. I still don't and won't lay the blame on his lap. The guy is a talent but Vince and co. cannot figure him out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Still is one of my favorites, even if he isnt in the FAVE FIVE. I still enjoy him and watch him happily.

Mr. Abs...Tony Nese? Or lil' Finnlet?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If WWE did Halloween Havoc there would be at least one pumpkin on a pole match and a JBL bobbing for apples segment.

What would a WWE Halloween Havoc event look like today?

Who would Enzo dress up as? Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz?

What would they do on 205 Live?

Who would Corey Graves dress up as to do commentary? I'm thinking Yet-Tay.

Let your imaginations run wild - what else?

Top Bottom