• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Fox318

You already met him:

zvdH5.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C7vP061iqs

PWInsider confirms
Asuka will be headed to Raw

It makes the most sense, looking at the two rosters and what they are doing. All of Smackdown's women are involved in some sort of storyline at the moment (Naomi/Natalya/Carmella, Charlotte and Becky who can be plugged in as needed, Lana/Tamina), while Raw is basically just Nia, Sasha, Alexa, and (I guess) Bayley. Oh, and Emma to eat the pin.

1 of these guys worked a legit match on WWE Raw in the last 5 years.

Softball saves lives.

Doesn't teach you how to wrestle though

This might be one of the worst promos I've ever seen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0O307uN1Vg

Luger & Sting doing a promo against Road Warriors. At one point Hawk goes: And you know what Luger! OH WHAT A RUSH

Nothing else, that's it

He remembered just at the last moment he couldn't say "I'm going to no-sell everything you do".

There will also most likely be some sort of tribute to the victims and first responders of 9/11. I sincerely hope we can all at least not take any issue with this.

Also, to the 9/11 Truthers in this thread (you know who you are), remember that all of that talk goes in the requisite truther thread.

I don't want to read any tasteless comments during Raw.

Amen to that brother.

Beefy

There will also most likely be some sort of tribute to the victims and first responders of 9/11. I sincerely hope we can all at least not take any issue with this.

Also, to the 9/11 Truthers in this thread (you know who you are), remember that all of that talk goes in the requisite truther thread.

So who is a truther?

Feel like citing your claims? Because again this seems like starting unnecessary drama and putting the whole community on blast for no reason when you could just PM a mod if you sincerely believe there's a problem

Sephzilla

wat

This is fine with me. They set it up as so, too.

Cute little pirate wrassler trying her best, cruelly submitted and destroyed. Makes sense.

Hey FallingEdge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYjNU-h4pis

My boy Otis Dozovic doing big things. 775 lb deadlift too.

nasty af

love it

Jesus Christ I thought you were joking but this is the actual rumor going around?

Kairi's going to lose in the name of pushing a faded celebrity, isn't she?

heh, I was joking too but it looks like that legit is the plan lmao

If you're going to say this crap, name names or don't say it at all.

Feel like citing your claims? Because again this seems like starting unnecessary drama and putting the whole community on blast for no reason when you could just PM a mod if you sincerely believe there's a problem
Fine.

I don't go in that thread, so I don't know who is involved. I just remembered what day it is while reading tonight's matches and assumed we'd get some awful posts while the segment airs. I wasn't calling anyone out specifically.

Whoa, I sense a lot of hostility here. Can we hit reset buttons and just look at everyone with fresh, new eyes? I know I am. Everyone here is a wrasslin fan, even if they're hatewatching Raw now (god I hope it's not still happening) people initially got into wrasslin for a reason, even if they don't like today's product. Maybe we can do what Russo did with WCW and hit that reset button and make Sid a champ.

Russo hit the reset button and made Jarrett champ.

I think at some point we need to get Jarret into the Hall of Fame on the sole fact of how many people he's duped throughout his career. He's been nothing but a low-mid card performer yet he's held multiple titles, sold promotions, ended up on big stage shows over seas. HOW

Top Bottom