• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

777ec9b5ff257eba29712da163491a88--wrestling-masks.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
that's an awful 'safe' number 1

oh cool and their video for perro aguayo is of his son even though they're clearly taking about perro I

top stuff sunny

Heroman

Banned
100 Greatest Wrestlers of All Time:
http://www.cleveland.com/entertainm...greatest_wrestlers_of_all.html#incart_m-rpt-2

Discuss

Top Ten:
10. Randy Savage
9. Buddy Rogers
8. Shawn Michaels
7. Inoki
6. Bret Hart
5. Bruno Sammartino
4. Undertaker
3. Hogan
2. Austin
1. Flair

Awful list imho.

Ugh, Jumbo at #51 hurts. He's in my Top 3 GOAT.
Only Japanese wreslter in the top ten and no luchcadors , what kind of list is this?
And not to mention no one who debuted in the 21 century are in the top ten and only 1 in the top 20.

I don't guffaw at rape jokes. I believe the jokes evolved over time from the mockery of the wrassle business and the monsters within, such as Vince McMahon. It's sardonic and overdone, but I've never got the sense that they think rape is funny. In fact, they seem pretty repulsed by excerpts of, say, Diana Hart's book that talks about the British Bulldog drugging and raping her, for example. I dunno. Seems like their way of coping with and addressing the evils of something they just cain't quit.

And I don't want to come off as a #LapsedApologist -- too late! -- but I just think you're being a hair unfair. And more than that, you guys are calling me names and I don't deserve it.

Apologize to Zachie.

I will, Zachie. I will.

tenor.gif

Zach

Top Nine Probably

1. Arn Anderson
2. Stunning Steve/pre-neck injury Stone Cold Steve Austin
3. Bobby Heenan
4. Ravishing Rick Rude
5. Steiner Bros.
6. Randy Anderson
7. Lord Steven Regal
8. Bret Hart
9. Eddie Guerrero

Top 10, eh:

Bob Holly
Spike Dudley
Edge
DDP
Raven
Eddie Guerrero
Daniel Bryan
Kurt Angle
Jericho
Owen Hart

Zach

I remember being so intrigued when I saw Stone Cold Steve Austin for the first time in the WWF. It was when he and Pillman were having their drama. I had always loved Stunning Steve, even as a small, beautiful boy, and seeing the transformation was mind-blowing.

What a time to be alive.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why is Stephanie there?

Um, she's an executive and her and HHH put this all together, and he's there, so she's there? Represents WWE...?

This is a reach, even with your well documented hatred.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What is this?

And yeah, she didn't put this together at all.

I'll go ahead and pretend that there's no reason why WWE's Chief Brand Officer would be there.

Do you realize how hateful you sound, complaining about this?

Top Bottom