• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No need for second chances when Hogan used em up
tHNUl9Y.png

Fuck the Bucks for not getting it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He's also a racist, facism supporting piece of human garbage.

Hopefully KO throws him through a non-gimmicked announce table.

10 or 15 times.

KO did some bad shit back in the day, too. Hard R.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Crazy to me how PWI has changed so little in 30+ years.

Cagey

Banned
"The HEAT is on!" 😉😉

Cole. Cole please. I can't take this Cena/Reigns/announcer insider wankfest anymore.

Is Cena taking requests

"These people don't give a damn about you, Roman.

The Guy

You're just another one of Vince McMahon's failed pet projects, they should call you The XFL"

Cole on commentary "Ohhhhhh my, folks....I'm.....I'm being told John Cena has MAJOR HEAT in the back"

Kurita

Imagine doing WCW 2000 storylines and commentary in 2017.

Imagine living that life.

Wrestling is at its best when it's dumb like that. Makes for an entertaining watch. That's what I want from a program about dudes hitting each other.

It's a weird situation

Hogan is obviously garbage and he's not changing, outside of hopefully cleaning up his act in public (and I guess sex tapes)

But like everything else they idolize the TV character which I think can be looked at separately......

I at least appreciate they aren't being like the idiots saying "it wasn't a big deal" but at the same time, it's a lot easier to forgive someone when the word in question isn't aimed at you

Personally I think it's pretty gross to be completely positive like "oh yeah we'd love to work with him for sure" when the controversy is the thing on everyone's minds when they think of Hogan. It's not like "oh......you mean that?" Not worth having the TV character you grew up idolizing standing next to you. Instead you should use your position to make others feel how he made you feel, minus the ugliness behind the character

Current Hogan is not worth it

Zach

Wrestling is at its best when it's dumb like that. Makes for an entertaining watch. That's what I want from a program about dudes hitting each other.

Shut it, Kurita. Wrestling is at its best when it's compelling, whether it's because of in-ring or outside-the-ropes storytellin'. Being dumb can be entertaining, and even compelling, but it's not "wrestling at its best." Good day.

I'm not a Yoshino expert but I've never seen him do that move before so I'm guessing it might be a botch

It's the Lightning Spiral, but Hulk decided to sell it like an idiot. Also, the move doesn't look anywhere near as good anymore, as Yoshino sits out rather than landing on his upper back/neck. Which is probably for the best.

Kurita

Shut it, Kurita. Wrestling is at its best when it's compelling, whether it's because of in-ring or outside-the-ropes storytellin'. Being dumb can be entertaining, and even compelling, but it's not "wrestling at its best." Good day.
Got'im

Wait

If I remember well, the YB are the same type of Christians than AJ, so nothing of that surprises me, they are shit.

Looking at that old luchas/wrestling magazines I wonder what happened in lucha that you do not see those type of bodies anymore, Canek, Mil Máscaras, el Psicodélico and so on.

Fox318

I wish WWE would forsake some live attendance revenue so they could book weird and odd venues like that.

Hell even that would even be a good idea for RIng of Honor instead of whatever theater they book.

Top Bottom