• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Vince McMahon in 2017 is still the best talker in WWE and it doesn't feel close.

Feels like 75% praise for Vince... and 25% backhand condemnation of everyone else.

If every talent had the freedom of Vince, that wouldn't be the case. Even then it's probably not.

WWE should go back to smaller venues for some of their shows.

1) It helps hide the bad attendance a lot of these shows have been having lately, no more blocked off sections
2) It allows for more unique venues like this

Also smaller venues would lead to a more engaged crowd more than likely.

But WWE is the big leagues. They don't run small venues. Instead they run big venues like the Thomas and Mack Center and only draw 4,000 people.

#safe

114307358.jpg

THE GUY

Banned
Is that, like, all-time?
That's Rock, Batista, and Eddie.

Fourth and fifth spots are open. Probably Jericho/Austin and in the future Reigns, depending on how the next few years go. Benoit used to be there, before he killed his wife and child.

I know he's been in the hospital for a few weeks, but I feel like he's too thin. Maybe he's on a super restrictive diet, and no alochol, so it's dropping weight fast?

It's probably the no alcohol. My dad is a recovering alcoholic and last year when he stopped drinking he lost a ton of weight and looked as skinny as Flair.

There was. It was supposed to tape yesterday. Instead it is taping today. They had a backup plan to tape elsewhere, but they decided they could go forward with doing it at Full Sail today.

The rest of the Full Sail campus is still closed until Monday too. I wonder where the backup location was going to be. It'd be neat if they just did it on the Full Sail backlot. There's enough room for bleachers out there; would just have to setup lighting.

Menome

Tuesday: Can't play Destiny 2 due to servers being down.

Wednesday: Can't play Destiny 2 due to needing a patch.

Thursday: Play Destiny 2 for thirty minutes before being messaged by a friend saying her husband's left her, so naturally more important to console them.

I will probably be raid-ready about the time D3stiny is released.

Tuesday: Can't play Destiny 2 due to servers being down.

Wednesday: Can't play Destiny 2 due to needing a patch.

Thursday: Play Destiny 2 for thirty minutes before being messaged by a friend saying her husband's left her, so naturally more important to console them.

I will probably be raid-ready about the time D3stiny is released.

ps4?

Why is Goldberg wrestling some guy named Al Green on Nitro 155. Goldberg is the World Champion. Goldberg didn't even get the Michael Buffer intro.

Okay, Goldberg just gave him a sick ass spear.

Zach

Why is Goldberg wrestling some guy named Al Green on Nitro 155. Goldberg is the World Champion. Goldberg didn't even get the Michael Buffer intro.

Okay, Goldberg just gave him a sick ass spear.

You mean Kevin Nash's former tag team partner? That Al Green?

Top Bottom