• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

WWF has hired a new announcer named Michael Cole. He did commentary on Shotgun Saturday Night last week with Jim Cornette and word is Cornette carried him and it was obvious that Cole didn't know much about wrestling.

so no difference from today eh

i kid i kid

Yeah I remember the WrestleMania 30 arena a few years back looking hilariously bad with that stupidly huge WM30 stage jammed into a 15,000 person arena
I look forward to the absolutely massive wrestlemania 33 entrance ramp to be shrunk down to a Mattel toy play set in 18.
so no difference from today eh

i kid i kid
They need to get out of the country more and have Cole announce like he did for beast in the east without McMahon in his ear.

So Lacey Evans/Macey Estrella apparently lost her home to hurricane Irma.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZCVcc0HXIi/
M2gaECY.png

I was reading your post today about this. I couldn't tell if you were into it all or not.

Oh, I was totally into it at the time, but I felt I had to play devil's advocate a bit as trawling through decade old forum posts reminded me that not everyone was a fan. Lots were shitting on the angle, or just couldn't suspend disbelief long enough to get drawn into the story.

klonere

Banned
Oh, I was totally into it at the time, but I felt I had to play devil's advocate a bit as trawling through decade old forum posts reminded me that not everyone was a fan. Lots were shitting on the angle, or just couldn't suspend disbelief long enough to get drawn into the story.

One thing is for sure, if they ran the angle today as is, it would be massively shat upon by everybody.

One thing is for sure, if they ran the angle today as is, it would be massively shat upon by everybody.

You'd have to work a lot harder on the technical side of things to keep fans off the scent, that's for sure - the angle was almost exposed at the very beginning when someone simply looked up who'd registered the domain name haha.

Zach

I just want a fun-as-heck Nintendo wrassle game. I don't give an f. Waluigi gonna get the Bullet Bill strapped to his back, dude.

I liked it when Roddy & Rocky treated Davey as the young boy of the group, but once he stepped up I wasn't as sold. Same with his singles run, he never clicked for me as the top guy, was real happy when Eddie won the title though.

Speaking of Davey, he no-showed IWA-MS for the TPI last night, with zero notice. Kind of a dick move, but then he doesn't need wrestling any more, I guess. Still, shitty move, Davey.

That was hilarious, Gallows is an amazing storyteller.

He is. Apparently everyone in the locker room loves him too. Like when he and Anderson showed up Meltzer was reporting a few weeks later that locker room morale had improved with Gallows around because he's so well-liked by everyone.

Recall

never watched it but from the little bit I read it's similar but this is split into two parts. Number two will be fantastic.
Edit i stand corrected above I guess

The original was in two parts.

It was a mini series for TV that later was merged together into a "movie" version.

Striker

never watched it but from the little bit I read it's similar but this is split into two parts. Number two will be fantastic.
Edit i stand corrected above I guess
TV movie was in two points too. Kids version is better, and I suspect it will be the same this time.

Top Bottom