• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Foggy

First half of tv It had some good kid actors and some really standout moments that helps keep it relevant. In the history of horror films, there are dozens of horror movies that are trash outside of the main villain. Nobody runs out and screams that those are trash because a good horror villain can always carry a film.

2nd part of tv movie is full on unmitigated trash though.

First half of tv It had some good kid actors and some really standout moments that helps keep it relevant. In the history of horror films, there are dozens of horror movies that are trash outside of the main villain. Nobody runs out and screams that those are trash because a good horror villain can always carry a film.

2nd part of tv movie is full on unmitigated trash though.
kiss me fat boy justifies part 2

I loved the Pennywise album Straight Ahead when I was, like, 15.

Hey, me and Zach have something in common!

Pennywise are the reason I can't hear so good out of my right ear, lol. Rushed to the front for Bro Hymn and was right next to a huge speaker stack with no earplugs.

Zach

I honestly cannot tell a difference in Pennywise albums. All the songs sound exactly the same.

That's not true! But it might as well be. They're all very samey. Even as a youth I figured that out with a quickness. Straight Ahead was the first Pennywise album I bought, though, so it's the one I care about. Kinda. I guess.

: )

Zach

And why the heck are there 17 songs on this album? Was that necessary, Pennywise? No. It wasn't. You could've cut this thang down to 10 or 12 and it would've had the same effect. Or even a more pronounced effect.

I hate you, Pennywise. I hate you.

Zach

I thought I was hot s when I learned "Alien" on the guitar, though. And so did the ladies, you know what I'm saying, OwensIsNow?! Yah! Whataboutit! Alriiight!

Menome

Pop quiz time nerds: What was the worst company to company move a professional rawhsslur did in the Monday night wars? From the e to the dub or vice versa?

You know it's the damn Harris twins to wcw.

Bret Hart to WCW. From what I've seen/heard, he just had his time wasted being there and then had his career finished off.

Sephzilla

[ RUMORS ARE SPREADING THAT TWO FAILED GWF WORLD CHAMPION PROSPECTS, ZACH AND HASNEY, HAVE HEAT IN THE LOCKER ROOM. MORE ON THIS STORY AS IT DEVELOPS ]

Beefy

I am retiring from GWF and will be a commentator. Seph wanted me to be color commentator... but that sounded racist...

Sephzilla

I believe the current GWF World Championship contendership hierarchy goes something like this

1) BewareTheBatsie
2) sf2fanatic *
3) Pikma
4) Beefy **
5) FlammableD

* = Technically the rightful #1 contender but waived it for one match to allow Batsie to accept Professor Beef's challenge

** = Still has a rematch clause he can intact if he chooses to [Beefy is the last person who's allowed to have a rematch clause]

Sephzilla

Beefy's rematch clause may or may not already have a MITB-type stipulation with it, meaning he can cash in at any time for any title

By defeating Beefy, Professor Beef made Beefy more powerful than he can possibly imagine

I am retiring from GWF and will be a commentator. Seph wanted me to be color commentator... but that sounded racist...
200w.gif

You let Beef take your shit and now you run away?

Man.. come on Beefy.. you're better than this..

Or I cash in after your match with Beef , when you are injured 🤔
There you go... that's the Beefy that we all know..

Seph afraid to book me because then he'll have to add my name to the rankings/contender list, which will further expose that he can't spell my username

Menome

Also: I continue my campaign for GWF to be held at 5pm EST. Especially as my new job has me waking up even earlier than before.

Foggy

Apparently Sareee has left SEAdLINNNG which makes me really happy. She's talented enough to freelance but I hope she lands in one of Stardom/Sendai/Oz Academy.

Top Bottom