• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

And I've not even paid a penny for it since WWE 13.

Damn CM Punk cover...

the road not taken

gQm1SM8.jpg

Zach

Pretty sure the first album I owned was Guitars, Cadillacs, Etc., Etc. by Dwight Yoakam. On cassette. I was probably five or six. So it was probably 1989 or 1990. >_>

I have no idea what my first album that I paid for was. My friend would always give me cassettes with metal on them so I didn't pay for squat when I was younger.

I know the first one he gave me was Master of Puppets, but that was years after it was released. 92 maybe, I dunno

All these first albums are humbling. The first album I borrowed from someone older was Sepultura's Beyond the Remains. First one I bought with my own money was Judah's Priest's Painkiller.

If it makes you feel any better, the first Sepultura album I got into was Beneath the Remains...but it was about 1996 :p

This will make you feel older. My first album was The Black Album (Jay Z).

I kinda know who that is (Beyonce's husband, right?) and have no idea when it was released, so yes, it does make me feel very old.

As far as rap goes, I was all about g-funk back in the day lol;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1plPyJdXKIY

And Cypress Hill.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sadly I wasn't able to meet with SomewhatGroovy this weekend. However, on the plus side, it was probably my best work of my professional career, so I'm definitely feeling good about it. Sad I couldn't share the joy with SG, but man, what a great weekend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
First album I ever got my hands on as a kid was Earth Wind and Fire's All N All, that was great listening to that as a childe

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone think that Baszler not winning the MYC is due to WWE not having ironed out the details with Rousey? Not really a conspiracy theory, but who knows?

Hasney

Sexy Star got another ban

Jericho said:
"If that's true, Sexy Star, you're a sexy piece of s--t and so is anybody that books you from now on. [In pro] wrestling you're giving each other your body. There's a lot of trust and to do something malicious like that, on purpose, I don't care what the circumstances are - that's just bad, bad news, man. I don't know where her mind is at. I've never met her. At this point, I don't think I want to. Sexy Star, you are now going to have a lifetime ban from Talk Is Jericho. Sexy Star is banned from Talk Is Jericho for life. There you go. That's my little piece of the pie. That's what I say about that."

Foggy

Think I'll give CMLL a watch tomorrow. Zeuxis is in a mask vs mask match against Sugehit so I'm sure it'll deliver.

Zach, I'm watching Clash XII.

Just saw the awesome headbutt from Al Green.

5/5

Edit: Why are the Master Blasters covered in Coal? Oh its cause they just came from the steel yard. I miss 80/90s wrestling.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You!

You!

You!

I'm hulking out brother! Gonna drop the leg on all minorities!

I AM A REAL (RACIST) AMERICAN! FIGHT FOR THE RIGHTS OF EVERY (WHITE) MAN.

gun_haver

wrestling is good. the fans and the people behind it are generally good people. they're also normal and carefully mediate between their impulses and social media - not that they have to much, their thoughts are pure. we shouldn't feel bad about participating in it because a part of our brain never grew up. it's a great form of entertainment, sure there are a few bad eggs here and there, but it's basically just some homestyle lowbrow fun for the family.

Zach

Zach, I'm watching Clash XII.

Just saw the awesome headbutt from Al Green.

5/5

Edit: Why are the Master Blasters covered in Coal? Oh its cause they just came from the steel yard. I miss 80/90s wrestling.
I looove how Ross addressed that. Haha. So good.

Top Bottom