• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Anth0ny

cJ2N76I.gif

Beefy's rematch clause may or may not already have a MITB-type stipulation with it, meaning he can cash in at any time for any title

By defeating Beefy, Professor Beef made Beefy more powerful than he can possibly imagine

This is a conspiracy dating back to their time at Bovine University.

Zach

I maaay have skimmed Bash at the Beach 2000 earlier for no good reason. >_>

Back to watching my son play the most controversial game in video-entertainment history -- Chrono Cross!

LU exec producer Van Wagenen says he's hopeful for season 4.

Potential final month of LU TV about to air

Yeah I remember hearing the same thing before the break after season 1 that pretty much destroyed all momentum it had. Also remember hearing the same thing about getting it on Netflix, only took them an extra two years or so.

Lucha Underground Season 3 started airing over a year ago, and was taped awhile before that. I wonder what the endgame for season 3 was. I highly doubt they went in going "THIS IS IT! THE LAST SEASON!"

And if by some bizarre circumstance they end up doing a Season 4, what the hell is that show anyway? They would probably have to do a big story retcon like in season 2 where Mil Muertes killed everyone that didn't come back, which admittedly was awesome at the time.

I still like Lucha Underground, even if it's not as good as the first season, but if Season 3 is the end, I'm not really going to be too upset over it.

I maaay have skimmed Bash at the Beach 2000 earlier for no good reason. >_>

Back to watching my son play the most controversial game in video-entertainment history -- Chrono Cross!

No spoilers with Bash at the Beach 2000, but I'm hoping WCW comes back with a force!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
not considering any spots or any top 10s or whatever, just a simple question.

Jericho one of the greatest of all time?

I say yes, if only because if you ask me "who are the best wrestlers of all time?" there are a few names that instantly pop in my head, no particular order, and Jericho is one of them.

I would even say he IS Top 10.

Fox318

not considering any spots or any top 10s or whatever, just a simple question.

Jericho one of the greatest of all time?

I say yes, if only because if you ask me "who are the best wrestlers of all time?" there are a few names that instantly pop in my head, no particular order, and Jericho is one of them.

I would even say he IS Top 10.

I don't know if anyone who has joined the WWE post 1998 could be considered a too 10 great.

Booking also really fucked over Jericho post 2002.

Foggy

Hiroyo Matsumoto and Hikaru Shida had a pretty good OZ Academy title match. A couple inconceived spots hurts it a bit, but they went pretty hard.

Top Bottom