• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

035ebf1476.png

brother?
He's just keeping his heat, dude.

What a fucking ignorant asshole.

Zach

Like, you're showing your true self when you go after people in the aftermath of a natural disaster (no Quake jokes, brother). Hogan just can't help himself. He's a bad person.

Pikma

Banned
wrestling is good. the fans and the people behind it are generally good people. they're also normal and carefully mediate between their impulses and social media - not that they have to much, their thoughts are pure. we shouldn't feel bad about participating in it because a part of our brain never grew up. it's a great form of entertainment, sure there are a few bad eggs here and there, but it's basically just some homestyle lowbrow fun for the family.
This is exhausting to read

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i havent kept up what exciting matches and feuds have been going on with the jr title since they took it off the best prospect in njpw and put it on a guy whose gimmick is 'hey remember back to the future' and being junior goto
1505503821268eop3f.jpg

dont worry ill wait

i havent kept up what exciting matches and feuds have been going on with the jr title since they took it off the best prospect in njpw and put it on a guy whose gimmick is 'hey remember back to the future' and being junior goto
1505503821268eop3f.jpg

dont worry ill wait

i don't mean this anywhere near as cunty as it sounds, i swear

is there anything you do like at the moment?

Foggy

I like BUSHI as much as the next guy but KUSHIDA puts on a lot better matches. His gimmick is inexplicable, but they need a guy like him at the top.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i don't mean this anywhere near as cunty as it sounds, i swear

is there anything you do like at the moment?

Braun Strowman
Lucha Crash is hyping Pentagon Jr vs Rush
Keith Lee getting his propers
Lars Sullivan
Yuji Hino in somewhere other than W1
Big R push
Big Guns
LIJ when theyre not stuck in 8 man tags

BJW
BJW Strong World Heavyweight Title Match
Hideki Suzuki (c) defeats Daichi Hashimoto (14:21)
BJW Death Match Heavyweight Title Light Tubes & Double Glass Board Death Match (Recommended)
Masashi Takeda defeats Masaya Takahashi (c) (14:08) - TITLE CHANGE !!!
I like BUSHI as much as the next guy but KUSHIDA puts on a lot better matches. His gimmick is inexplicable, but they need a guy like him at the top.

I meant Hiromu but BUSHI would still be a much better choice than KUSHDIA. Look at any crowd, Kushida has WAY less fans than BUSHI

Foggy

As long as Kushida isn't phoning it in, which he hasn't this year, then I'm good with him cycled to the top of the division. Hiromu had a sustained, quality run and it's apparent that they see Kushida/Hiromu as the money rivalry. I don't see anyone else in the division who is as good a foil for Hiromu as Kushida is and in my mind the division still ultimately revolves around Hiromu.

To a certain degree it sucks for parity and variety's sake to only have marquee matchups revolving around those two guys, but prestige is built by making the guys at the top a big deal and having them dominate long stretches of time.

Now I await Data's reaction when Sami Switchblade dominates the junior division in 2018 and his Bullet Club shirt is at every WWE/NXT event.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Continuing my watch of 98 Raw. Sable is on commentary. King is saying things. His last line was saying to Sable "I'm like milk. I'd do your body good".

Oh my.

Syder

Sable was constantly overrated and completely untalented, and the commentators constantly trying to put her over as the most beautiful woman in history was annoying to say the least.

Not feeling this Destruction line up for tomorrow. It's way too tag heavy for me, but there's a few matches I wont mind checking out.

Looking forward to the top two matches and not much else - Destruction was never the most exciting tour, but going from 2 big shows on the tour to 3 has really spread the matches thin. Should've done something with Ibushi, he's in a nothing tag and is probably next in line for Tanahashi, could've given him a singles match vs Goto (as Goto spoiled his chance at the G1 final) to give him a win before challenging.

Looking forward to the top two matches and not much else - Destruction was never the most exciting tour, but going from 2 big shows on the tour to 3 has really spread the matches thin. Should've done something with Ibushi, he's in a nothing tag and is probably next in line for Tanahashi, could've given him a singles match vs Goto (as Goto spoiled his chance at the G1 final) to give him a win before challenging.

I feel like they could do a lot more to move to singles matches over so many tag matches, but I understand that with the tag matches it allows them to get guys out there more. Without constant multi-mans who knows of Juice could have developed into what he is now.

Were any of the Road To days worth checking out? I totally blanked on them b/c of a super busy work week.

Foggy

Not feeling this Destruction line up for tomorrow. It's way too tag heavy for me, but there's a few matches I wont mind checking out.

It actually looks solid to me. Jr Tag title match should be a lot of fun, LIJ vs Chaos should be fun because almost all LIJ multi-mans deliver, Kushida/Despy should be very good, and Tana/ZSJ should be very good as well.

There's much more going in this one than Destruction in Kobe.

Also

054093-ec-naito.jpg

Raw64life

The Destruction shows are a B-PPV stretched out over 3 shows. I certainly wouldn't recommend watching one of these as your first taste of NJPW. I skimmed through most of the first show and only watched the last 2-3 matches in full. I'll likely do the same for the next 2.

I missed this discussion earlier, but I think the first album I bought was Hybrid Theory.
The first single I bought was "Hey Baby" by DJ Otzi because I was an impressionable child and it got played everywhere at the time.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I havent seen serene lately, Did you finally drive him away?

he was too pure for this den of miscreants I guess ;_;

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yet with all of that, the series opened to about 620,000 total viewers in Nielsen’s live-plus-3 ratings — a paltry number that was a shock given the hoopla surrounding its return.

For the season to date, the 16 “Twin Peaks: The Return” installments that have aired to date are averaging a mere 372,000 viewers in live plus 3.

#5months

Top Bottom