• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Syder

It's not unexpected but it doesn't hurt any less

RIP

Bobby+Heenan+is+very+concerned.gif

Heenan may be my favorite commentator of all time. Some of what he said at times was questionable in hindsight, but it's aged just fine. He was a great heel. Always managed to to be a chicken shit when in the corner for guys. His run in WCW was fantastic when he really started to get fed up with the bullshit.

I just realized he and Go-rilla are in the afterlife together again. I'm not much of a heaven/hell guy but I sure hope there is a desk set up for them just so Heenan can drive him nuts.

Today I was listening to the Brooklyn Brawler episode of TIJ, and they told a few stories about Heenan. I was thinking about him while driving around and all the nonsense he was a part of/wondered what he was up to at the moment. When they mentioned how Brawler didn't want to talk bad about Warrior, I thought about how rough Heenan was looking them (skinny/old), and was really curious how he was holding up still.

Really weird timing.

RIP Brain. Glad you and Gorilla are back together. I will always remember you calling Tito Santana's finisher the flying burrito, hahaha.

shaowebb

Here's to you Heenan. You could sell anything on the mic and even in the ring to put someone over.

Just lookit this guy work harder to put over a whip than most people put over entire finishers these days.

c8fMvhq.gif

You'll be missed Brain.

Zach

Rumble '92 has one of those scorcher intros by Vince. Yelling all of the entrants like a crazy person. Delightfully insane.

Gorilla suggests that tickets are in such high demand, they could be sold for 50 times their retail value at the door.

Also, the unveiling of the narcissist tonight! :O

Zach

You wanna throw your weight around, Biggest-Geek-Ever? Well that's okay! I wanna throw your weight around, too!

Hahahaha, the Brain is drawing on the replay to explain the physics of the Beverly Brothers missing a doomsday device.
You wanna throw your weight around, Biggest-Geek-Ever? Well that's okay! I wanna throw your weight around, too!
Will you be serious?!

Edit: Sherri taking a mirror to the face for the business.

Top Bottom