• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Observer reporting that due to being in Canada (a place he's not allowed to go to) for BFG and the next set of tapings, Cornette is done with iMPACT!

This is, of course, a problem because Cornette was brought in as the new onscreen authority figure at the start of the most recent tapings and is all over everything scheduled to air between now and then

Wait, like, he's banned from entering Canada? Is there a hilarious story behind this, or something?

Ziggler vs Roode

dean1eyj84.gif

Raw64life

Observer reporting that due to being in Canada (a place he's not allowed to go to) for BFG and the next set of tapings, Cornette is done with iMPACT!

This is, of course, a problem because Cornette was brought in as the new onscreen authority figure at the start of the most recent tapings and is all over everything scheduled to air between now and then

For the love of god someone get the LOLTNA Taimapedia up and running again. There's so much new content to add.

Recall

I just wish WCW had excellent main events to it's PPVs. So many main events were just horrible Hogan/lazy trash. So many.

Cagey

Banned
"Who is Zach. Who is Data West. Do you write things to them."

The wife said as she snooped at my phone screen on the counter before it auto powered off.

"Nah, I just read this for wrestling news."

Sorry😬

Hex

Banned
Starcade should be a bigger deal than just an extended episode of Smackdown.
They should have busted out some Raw vs Smackdown matches.

There has to be more to this story. There's nothing saying he can't just pre-record skits/promos and they just air them on their titantron

There has to be more to this story. There's nothing saying he can't just pre-record skits/promos and they just air them on their titantron

For what it's worth, he's also Jarrett's buddy and was brought in by Jeff during this run. Can't imagine what happened re: Jarrett's exit left Jim feeling comfortable or like sticking around much longer

Zach

>rating those first Manias that high
i4GyhDf.jpg

It was new and I was excited!

You think Wrestlemania 17 and Canadian Stampede are average shows.

Did you give WCW WrestleWar 92 an A? It's the only way to redeem yourself Mr Zach.

I don't know what I do and why I do it.

Starrcade '84 is indeed pretty crummy. C for '85 seems awfully low though.

Is the + for '86 because of Nikita Koloff's wiener?

Wieners gets big bonuses.

How is Starrcade 85 a C?

I don't know what I did and why I did it.

"Who is Zach. Who is Data West. Do you write things to them."

The wife said as she snooped at my phone screen on the counter before it auto powered off.

"Nah, I just read this for wrestling news."

Sorry😬

Haha...

Zach buddy WM 15 and 16 are pretty bad indeed but rating 11 better???

I'm sorry, okay?!

Fox318

I honestly don't understand the mindset into taking bumps like that especially when you aren't getting paid.

Other sports have the element of competition being the thing that holds everything together such as in a fight or a wrestling match but when it comes to backyard and CZW shit I feel like I can't relate at all.

I honestly don't understand the mindset into taking bumps like that especially when you aren't getting paid.

Other sports have the element of competition being the thing that holds everything together such as in a fight or a wrestling match but when it comes to backyard and CZW shit I feel like I can't relate at all.

Isn't it still based on competition to get your name out there as an entertainer? Do the biggest death defying stunts so that you might get noticed.

Mahonay

Banned

But how am I supposed to get over it I don't let someone give me permanent brain damage?

I imagine you do it for the buzz. I've heard multiple name wrestlers say they miss their backyarder days.

I loved hearing about Neville doing shooting star presses off construction site fences.

For what it's worth, he's also Jarrett's buddy and was brought in by Jeff during this run. Can't imagine what happened re: Jarrett's exit left Jim feeling comfortable or like sticking around much longer

I listened to cornette talk about Jarrett leaving and he didn't really seem too bothered about it. He seemed pretty positive about helping build GFW up

Top Bottom