• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Nekofrog

Banned
I wish I would have won that 700 million from the powerball so I could start my own country with people who love wrestling and hate Nazis. It would be the best country ever, and we would bring back icopro banners as our flag

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Taylor Swift is the boogie of wrasslegaf

boogie2988_middle_by_digi_matrix-db3h3ud.gif

Pikma

Banned
I wish I would have won that 700 million from the powerball so I could start my own country with people who love wrestling and hate Nazis. It would be the best country ever, and we would bring back icopro banners as our flag
Why would you start a country full of wrestling marks when Canada already exists

So by this logic if Taylor Swift voted for Trump then if you support her then you support trump?

If she did donate and if she did vote for him, I am a man of my word and would disavow her completely

Neither of those have been publicly confirmed or supported in any way, btw.

BFF Todrick Hall said:
Taylor has never to my knowledge come out and said anything about her being pro-Trump. But people would still rather believe that she's the one who's pushing Trump's agenda. That was one of the major things that was tweeted at me, and I'm like 'So you're mad that you think she might support Trump? But you're not mad that Kanye has been very openly pro-Trump?' I don't understand that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
White woman who got her start in country music?

🤔

Don't paint with such a broad brush. Country is a lot more progressive than you'd think.

Some of it isn't, but a lot is.

I was thinking earlier that Spike Trivet or whoever is doing a Trump gimmick in America needs a white middle class centrist tag team partner defending the need to hear his "valuable discorse"

Zach

What business is this? I was a casual listener of hers back in the day.

Oh, you know, I'm just doing this 150 Greatest Albums by Women (according to NPR) thing, and I was listening to her album Little Earthquakes. It's good sometimes, but then self-indulgent at others. Hard to rate, brother.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, you know, I'm just doing this 150 Greatest Albums by Women (according to NPR) thing, and I was listening to her album Little Earthquakes. It's good sometimes, but then self-indulgent at others. Hard to rate, brother.

If you mention this to a Tori Amos fan, they will murder you. She has the most violent fans out there.

You must unconditionally love Little Earthquakes or you'll die.

I hope Cena and Reigns just brawl tonight. Outside of one or two lines, the past two worked shoot segments weren't as good as the first one.

Also Bray vs Balor having a man vs man stipulation is still amazing in how terrible it is.

Paige is training at the PC right now for her return

I hope Cena and Reigns just brawl tonight. Outside of one or two lines, the past two worked shoot segments weren't as good as the first one.

Also Bray vs Balor having a man vs man stipulation is still amazing in how terrible it is.

Cena isn't on the show this week

Zach

If you mention this to a Tori Amos fan, they will murder you. She has the most violent fans out there.

You must unconditionally love Little Earthquakes or you'll die.

Don't paint with such a broad brush. Amos fans are a lot more open-minded than you'd think.

Some of them aren't, but a lot are.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
People talkin' about "150 albums by women" and "oh no, guys can make good music too" and all that

Just go the real-ass route of listening to music by machines, for machines.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I have no clue why Cody Rhodes is mad that they renamed a house show Starrcade? Why would that make him upset in any way, shape or form?

Zach

I just always thought Tori Amos was a shitty soft boring version of Shirley Manson

Tori Amos has an a cappella song about getting raped on her first album. I applaud her openness and support the help she's no doubt provided to other rape survivors.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
on a music-related...well, note

I think it's really cool and surprising how many people are taking to Drab Majesty lately. They're really good, but I didn't expect people to love them.

Other than that, still mining the classics in witch house music. best genre!

Not on the go home show?

full

He was in China this weekend. They need him more there because he's over with that audience and speaks Mandarin.

The real indefensible thing is that they knew they wouldn't have Cena and still used Brock last week instead of this week. So while Cena is actually busy, Brock is just sitting at home.

Owens looking to be having his USA gimmick in 2k17 bothers me so much given the thing was only around a month or so

He was in China this weekend. They need him more there because he's over with that audience and speaks Mandarin.

The real indefensible thing is that they knew they wouldn't have Cena and still used Brock last week instead of this week. So while Cena is actually busy, Brock is just sitting at home.
No Cena and no Brock?

WWE why

Wouldn't be shocked if we get Roman vs Strowman again tonight or something big for the second hour

Top Bottom