• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Recall

36470029534_9aa779014e_o.gif

Bumping for the business.

Why are there so many cut frames? That's dreadfully edited.

Just found out about the end of the Jimmyz. No good.

@TheBrandiRhodes
Starrcade was created and delivered by Dusty Rhodes. WWE didn't want to do it while he was here. Now they want to do it and not give credit?

https://twitter.com/TheBrandiRhodes/status/909833840625094657

I really don't get why she and Cody are so worked up about it. It's stupid. There are tons of things created by guys that aren't directly credited to them. Pat Patterson created the Rumble. Jericho came up with MITB. Triple H was partially responsible for the Elimination Chamber idea. And on and on. Don't see any of them raising hell when WWE uses their ideas without explicitly crediting them.

They cannot possibly put up a pretense that WWE hasn't done a ton to honor Dusty, so I'm not sure why this one thing is sticking with them.

Syder

I really don't get why she and Cody are so worked up about it. It's stupid. There are tons of things created by guys that aren't directly credited to them. Pat Patterson created the Rumble. Jericho came up with MITB. Triple H was partially responsible for the Elimination Chamber idea. And on and on. Don't see any of them raising hell when WWE uses their ideas without explicitly crediting them.

They cannot possibly put up a pretense that WWE hasn't done a ton to honor Dusty, so I'm not sure why this one thing is sticking with them.
Vince bought WCW (and everything that goes with it), the Rhodes are being unreasonable. Makes sense though because their careers are going nowhere and they want people to think they're the heroes and WWE are the villains.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE are the villains

If you have the Network and provide them and Trump more income, you are too

Very few people here are prepared to admit it and stop watching all wrestling, not just WWE. Because we all, assuredly, frown on drug and child trafficking and more like we mentioned before.

Where does personal responsibility begin? It's different for everyone, nonexistent for some.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
fucking Nakamura vs Jinder agin at Starcade? is that even a ppv?

Bound for Glory 2017 taking place November 5th in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Official poster only has the iMPACT! brand, press release has no mention of GFW

Oh yeah also there's a legit possibility that, besides this event and the tapings after, this could be a permanent location move

Top Bottom