• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

one trumpster out another one in

Geeze, I somehow missed this post on the election:

mWFh2xa.png

Where does he think welfare comes from? What a numpty.

El-Suave

Why can neither the ring announcer nor the commentator team pronounce Piper Niven right? It's Niven not Nevin. At least the backstage interviewer has the basic grasp of reading and pronounciation.

For the record, I called this
Toni Storm/Kairi Sane
MYC semifinals matchup months ago!

I thought it would be the finals, but I was close. :p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Didn't Graves used the term Social Justice Warrior during a match?

He also threw a fit and acted like a 12 year old when he got shit for trying ti go 'all wrestlers matter' on the womens revolution hashtag

Corey Graves has always sucked. SJK has always sucked.

Corey Graves has always sucked. SJK has always sucked.

Hey, a rare instance where mine and Data's opinions are totally aligned!

I've never seen a dude get as many big chances and repeatedly fail as SJK. Wrestled all the top names, got a ton of marquee matches, positioned as the 'next big thing' by at least a half dozen different promotions and came up short every. single. time.

Finished the MYC. I thought both of the semifinal matches were great. The last one especially. Just an excellent match, even with the injury. Best match of the tournament by a mile. Finals are what I expected when I saw the brackets. I think it'll be a really great match.

Anth0ny

So everyone is slowly turning on J.R.?

It's understandable. The guy's lost his edge.

I'm not turning on JR, it's just clear that he's 20 years older than the JR that we all hear in our heads when we think of JR.

It also doesn't help that 1997 JR was head of talent relations, had a personal connection with all of the WWF talent, had a stake in pushing them as hard as humanly possible during the monday night war, and knew EXACTLY what buttons to push to get every single part of each performer over.

Today he walks in, reads the names of the performers on a sheet of paper, and just kinda calls the matches.

And for Flipvember:
e3481357db64e9c26cb8189f05905924c2984150_hq.gif

LMAO

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hey, a rare instance where mine and Data's opinions are totally aligned!

I've never seen a dude get as many big chances and repeatedly fail as SJK. Wrestled all the top names, got a ton of marquee matches, positioned as the 'next big thing' by at least a half dozen different promotions and came up short every. single. time.

Every SJK angle backstage
sddefault.jpg

"We're looking for a CM Punk type"

So who out of all these women in the tournament are actually signed to WWE deals?

Miranda Salinas, Reina Gonzales, Bianca Belair, Abbey Laith, Dakota Kai, Rhea Ripley, Vanessa Borne, Lacey Evans, Sarah Logan, Xia Li, Kavita Devi, and Kairi Sane were all signed for certain going in.

Coming out of it it's looking like they are signing (at least) Shayna Baszler, Toni Storm, Mercedes Martinez, and Jazzy Gabert. Could be more, but those are the only ones that I can say for nearly certain.

I would not be surprised to see them grab Tessa or KLR or Mia Yim as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Miranda Salinas, Reina Gonzales, Bianca Belair, Abbey Laith, Dakota Kai, Rhea Ripley, Vanessa Borne, Lacey Evans, Sarah Logan, and Kairi Sane were all signed for certain going in.

Coming out of it it's looking like they are signing (at least) Shayna Baszler, Toni Storm, Mercedes Martinez, and Jazzy Gabert. Could be more, but those are the only ones that I can say for nearly certain.

Xia is also signed

Draxal

Miranda Salinas, Reina Gonzales, Bianca Belair, Abbey Laith, Dakota Kai, Rhea Ripley, Vanessa Borne, Lacey Evans, Sarah Logan, Xia Li, Kavita Devi, and Kairi Sane were all signed for certain going in.

Tessa depends on Ricochet imho.

Ricochet still has his shitty Lucha Underground deal, right?

His shitty deal is significantly less shitty than anyone else's. His ends after season 3 finishes airing. Then there's a 90-day non-compete. Meltzer said he'll be free to sign wherever he wants (which right now signs point that WWE is the clear front runner) around the first of the year.

It's not looking good for LU in terms of funding for season 4. So all those guys might be on the market soon (except the AAA contracted people).

Free as of the beginning of the 2018

His shitty deal is significantly less shitty than anyone else's. His ends after season 3 finishes airing. Then there's a 90-day non-compete. Meltzer said he'll be free to sign wherever he wants (which right now signs point that WWE is the clear front runner) around the first of the year.

I think the scuttlebutt was he's free start of '18.

Good to hear.

I'm shocked that none of these four are already signed and that Candice LeRae isn't already.

Top Bottom