• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Never heard of him, going to try and see a few of his matches now.

m888888

tumblr_oqgyv1Zyhk1s05wxzo1_400.gif

nnklUKY.gif

shoot.gif

UberTag

is Cody Rhodes of all people going to be the one to make me watch RAM just in case something actually happens?
You know better than to do this.
All that's happening tonight is a kickoff of the Shield reuniting to face the Miztourage. Oooh... how exciting!

Foggy

I find Big E really charismatic.

I think he's charismatic right now, but there's a reason nobody remembers anything he said or did prior to New Day. He's doing a goofball thing now which is great and works perfectly for him, but I think Keith has a more natural charisma and could probably do the WWE babyface thing better than most. Hell, right now he carries himself like a WWE character.

THE GUY

Banned
Way to reveal yourself as someone that's used WrassleGAF for a while......
I've been lurking here for a while. Or do you think I started coming to NeoGaf two weeks ago? My account itself took months to activate, and I've lurked this forum for even longer.

I don't think Zach was being serious.
That's cool.

It's just I've seen this song and dance on here before. And I'd rather not be the subject of it because you dislike my opinions. Not like I've treated any of you flippantly, so I'd appreciate the same courtesy in return. We're discussing wrestling, not serious politics.

Nekofrog

Banned
I've been lurking here for a while. Or do you think I started coming to NeoGaf two weeks ago? My account itself took months to activate, and I've lurked this forum for even longer.

I mean there was a time when gimmick posting was rampant here. It helped get the community shut down in addition to other things. I think today it's an inside joke to call someone a gimmick poster (unless it's lkbap)

What does this mean?

It'll get better breh.

My nephew's been destroyed by it a twice this year. Just unfortunate is all. Just make sure you wash your hands, keep clean, and are careful with your food. Stuff you should be doing anyway.
This is like the 5th time in 2 months

Foggy

But not long enough to catch on to who's a gimmick poster and who isn't?

giphy.gif

He's been the protagonist of this company for 3 years.

He's headlined the last 3 Wrestlemanias.

He retired the Undertaker.

He beat Cena clean after 3 AA's and 1 super AA (no one has done that before, not even Brock).

We are in the presence of Super Reigns. And I hope people are ready for a decade of it. (If #5years doesn't work out that is)

Super Cena was a very specific thing, where he played a completely unbelievable "underdog" that got dominated but then won out in the end. And yeah also part of that was Cena makes his opponents look like losers... Reigns for all his wins is good at not making his opponents look like losers.

They stopped doing underdog Reigns matches ages ago thank lord.

THE GUY

Banned
Above the advances for the last 2 SDs

Cena and Brock not advertised tonight, or scheduled for TLC
Nia vs Bayley
Miz title defense
Is this actually happening?

Someone's going to beat up Angle for assisting Jordan all the time. The favoritism is getting out of control. It'll probably be Stephanie.

Top Bottom