• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, when The Shield reunites are they all going to revert back to the faux-commando attire? I kind of hope they do

That crowd is gonna go wild when they see Roman coming from the crowd with his boys and hear SIERRA HOTEL INDIA EGGBERT DORKS

Sephzilla

That crowd is gonna go wild when they see Roman coming from the crowd with his boys and hear SIERRA HOTEL INDIA EGGBERT DORKS

I'm not gonna lie, I'll probably mark out a little bit because I really grew to enjoy The Shield and thought all three guys looked way better when they were together

So did Cena finally step up his suit game?
John-Cena-WWE-SummerSlam-Press-Conference-Navy-Blue-Suit-1000x1059.jpg

DKrXJVrV4AA6XIt.jpg

NBC probably got sick of his choppa suits.

Heroman

Banned
Devitt also had its Armani sponsorship and other things, so he was doing fine. Devitt probably misses Japan, but AJ probably feels better in WWE.

We talk more about NJPW than ever, but it is not exactly because of the BC. Heck, some people here do not like the BC and want Omega to do his own thing.

And Kenny omega is part of that reason, he the most popular wresler outside of the wwe. I mean that wrestle kingdom match got so much publicity from all over the internet and that's something that we never seen before with njpw.

I honestly think he's the best guy on the microphone in the entire company right now

I don't know about that, BUT I can admit that he's definitely stepped his game up in comparison to how his character was years ago.

He's come a long way, and I'm glad that he's stuck with it all to be not only great on the mic but pretty good in ring.

Sephzilla

You know, as much as we give Cena shit for saying talent needs to work harder in order to earn their spot (after Cena kills their momentum), I think Miz is one of those people Cena is using as an example when he talks like this. Miz had possibly one of the biggest falls-from-grace after being World Champ in recent history and the dude stuck with it and came out of it a way better talent than he was even when he was World Champ

Heroman

Banned
You know, as much as we give Cena shit for saying talent needs to work harder in order to earn their spot (after Cena kills their momentum), I think Miz is one of those people Cena is using as an example when he talks like this. Miz had possibly one of the biggest falls-from-grace after being World Champ in recent history and the dude stuck with it and came out of it a way better talent than he was even when he was World Champ
But he still is a mid card in a worse position then he was before that he been in for years.. What cena said still hold true.

Could you put Kofi or R-Truth in there? I feel like they spiked in mid 00s but managed to keep sticking around through it all.

WMBT27

Edit- Ultima IV is also one of the most important games of all time. Its a shame that series often gets overlooked so much nowadays. Im not sure a game with a premise of that scope has been made since.

Agreed and I would add Ultima Underworld to that list as a game that was tremendously influential but gets overlooked.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That's because Miz isn't a main eventer. He's a solid performer on Mr. Perfect's level.

Sephzilla

But he still is a mid card in a worse position then he wss before. What cena said still hold true.

Considering how far Miz fell after Wrestlemania 27, I think holding the IC title and feuding with Roman Reigns (and potentially The Shield) is a pretty good position.

Plus, since Brock only shows up for like 5 times a year, Miz is kind of the Raw champion by default.

Ultima Lucha Tres starts tonight.

Killshot vs Dante Fox in a Hell of War match
Texano vs Famous B

Word on the street (because this match was filmed a fucking year ago) is that the Hell of War match is fucking amazing. So that'll be fun at least.

I honestly think he's the best guy on the microphone in the entire company right now

Agreed. He's so damn good.

Miz seems to be a very liked guy by Vince with not only all the accomplishments he's gotten, but the fact he's always got a story. Maybe not seen as a main event guy but definitely seen as a permanent top midcard dude.

I'd love (and kind of expect) him to get a heel commentary role when he retires.

I do fear that NEW shield wont quite capture that same magic, you know where every week there was a six man tag on Raw actually worth watching.
Damn that was a killer run.

Fave Five Shield six man tag matches
vs Team Hell No and Ryback (TLC)
vs Wyatt Family
vs Evolution (extreme edition)
vs Brothers of... Hell No Destruction?
vs The super faces (Cena, Sheamus, Ryback)

Heroman

Banned
Considering how far Miz fell after Wrestlemania 27, I think holding the IC title and feuding with Roman Reigns (and potentially The Shield) is a pretty good position.

Plus, since Brock only shows up for like 5 times a year, Miz is kind of the Raw champion by default.
But he has not treated at all like a champ, he treated like a geek a guy who everyone thinks is weak.and the ic title mean really means almost noting.

I do fear that NEW shield wont quite capture that same magic, you know where every week there was a six man tag on Raw actually worth watching.
Damn that was a killer run.

Fave Five Shield six man tag matches
vs Team Hell No and Ryback (TLC)
vs Wyatt Family
vs Evolution (extreme edition)
vs Brothers of... Hell No Destruction?
vs The super faces (Cena, Sheamus, Ryback)
Based Shield Kane and Bryan carrying Ryback to his best match.

Top Bottom