• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

klonere

Banned
I have some bad news, Kento is dead.

b44UA8h.gif

Zach

Ithil

Liv Morgan vs Carmella

Real Names:
Gionna Daddio (Liv) vs Leah Van Dale (Carm)

Birthplace:
Paramus, NJ vs Spencer, Massachusetts

Previous jobs:
Hooters vs Patriots Cheerleader

Liv's the real deal, folks

rr4vykX.png

"Gionna Daddio" is a vastly better wrestling name than Liv Morgan.

Menome

Listen to Abbey Road, OwensIsNow. It's so good.*

*Except for "Maxwell's Silver Hammer."

I like it all. Abbey Road and The White Album are the two albums that justify the hype from their back catalogue. Everything else is rather patchy in quality.

Syder

My favourite Beatles album is Let It Be, I just think it has the best flow and maintains great quality from top to bottom.

Also, it has two fantastic George songs.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Vince so pissed over being the elite talking about free tickets he's suing them over too sweet

The salt is palpable lol

He's pissed off because WWE basically ignored them for a long time, and even signed the dudes who were doing it, and then they thought they'd push the "fuck WWE" angle farther than they probably should have. Honestly think it's the Bucks fault and they should just take their lumps. Most companies would have gone after them well before that.

Sephzilla

Did I break up Biggest-Geek-Ever's pinfall attempt there at the end?? What the heck??

After all of the shenanigans with BGE repeatedly attacking the ref and then you throwing a dropkick after the ref told you to leave the ring, I thought the match couldn't get any crazier. And then that happened.

2k17 AI matches almost always suck, but man, sometimes magic happens

Why don't you nerds listen to some real music like AC/DC
That your fave?
Sgt Pepper > Revolver > Rubber Soul > Abbey Road > Let It Be > White
Magical Mystery Tour > Sgt Pepper > Help > Let it Be > Yellow Submarine > Abbey Road > Revolver > White Album > Rubber Soul
Bob Marley for me
That's a discog I eventually have to go through
My favourite Beatles album is Let It Be, I just think it has the best flow and maintains great quality from top to bottom.

Also, it has two fantastic George songs.
For You Blue
;-;
giphy.gif

Pictured from left to right: Anth0ny, OwensIsNow
772521.jpg

Pictured from left to right: Zach, OwensIsNow, Menome.

The Giant was on an internet chat recently saying he was going to debut a moonsault in his house show matches against Kevin Nash, but that got scrapped because Nash refused to be the guinea pig for Giant trying to do a new move like that.

Damn Show in prime shape busting this out on Nash would have been cool.

There's also people upset about Hunter Hearst Helmsley's recent push because everyone believes it's only due to his friendship with Shawn Michaels because even with Chyna and his mega push, Helmsley isn't remotely over right now. But he's still getting pushed hard, which has led to some resentment.
Oh Hunter

I admit, I watched the two Enzo segments from this week on Youtube and they were pretty interesting.

Thing is, all I want the match to be is an extended squash with whoever beats him. And I'm pretty sure they'll just go with him cheating to win for a few months and the whole thing will get incredibly stale and annoying.

That's pretty much the problem yeah.

I made the argument that he should use what happened on and after Raw to justify not defending the title for his entire reign... and then get squashed when he's finally forced to defend it.

The debut of "Cain" will take place at the Badd Blood PPV. The idea is they won't have a match immediately because Undertaker will refuse until he's basically forced to fight him.

Wow I never knew Meltz knew exactly when Kane would be debuting and even knew the story for the angle (the story which I really loved of Taker refusing to fight his brother).

inb4 people act like not wanting to take a moonsault from a green as goose 7 foot tall rookie is nash politicking
Yeah, not gonna hate Nash for saying no to it.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That RDR2 trailer thread is already a shitshow. Game will be fun.

Source: RDR1 was fun as shit.

Egg0

Banned
I think I made a comment saying he had the best songs. I was pretty wasted, but I stand by it.

They have to keep the slowdown mechanic, right?

It would be weird if they took it out since it was also in Red Dead Revolver.

Plus they put bullet time in GTAV.

Top Bottom