• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Friend Pikma,
just so you know, here are the longest streaks in GWF history (minimum 3 consecutive wins)

1- Beefy at 6 wins
2- Zach at 4 wins
3- Pikma & sf2fanatic at 3 wins

I should really get a proper database together so getting this information is easier

AHEM

GWF FACTS POST-GWF5

Goldberg Club
The following superstars are undefeated
-- Beefy (5-0) [GWF World Champion]
-- FlammableD (4-0)

Sephzilla

Oh...ummm

Hajpdmt.gif

He's pissed off because WWE basically ignored them for a long time, and even signed the dudes who were doing it, and then they thought they'd push the "fuck WWE" angle farther than they probably should have. Honestly think it's the Bucks fault and they should just take their lumps. Most companies would have gone after them well before that.

No, it's literally the free ticket / paper over jibe. Vince used to *super* care about arena numbers, and I guess he still does.

Don't let others mooch off your stuff. Ddp didn't take that shit either years ago.
http://www.ihiphop.com/blog/jay-z-loses-lawsuit-over-roc-a-fella-“diamond”-hand-sign/

They have no case. They didn't trademark it when they bought wcw and tons of people have used it since then. They only got around to even trying to do it in 2015, well after the bucks were using it on ROH TV, and it was abandoned shortly after

Vince gives away network subs and free tickets

What will they do once USA refuses to give them anymore money?

Same thing they do whenever they get fucked because of something stupid they did:

Blame the talent

Seriously, name 3 times HHH or Vince admitted they fucked up. Vince wouldn't even do it when the XFL went under, and HHH blamed the writers for the "people like you don't win world titles, Booker" promo he refused to say no to doing. It's always Someone Else's fault with them

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. Doubt the bucks will even contest. Too expensive to get caught up in a case against someone rich, as Punk is finding out.

Yeah, there's no way it's worth the fight, and they'll probably lose anyhow. Bucks have built their success off of the backs of others, which is fine. But also they wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Is Liv Morgan any good? Every time I see her I just think knock off Carmella who sounds way too much like Mila Kunis.

She has a promising future.

Same thing they do whenever they get fucked because of something stupid they did:

Blame the talent

Seriously, name 3 times HHH or Vince admitted they fucked up. Vince wouldn't even do it when the XFL went under, and HHH blamed the writers for the "people like you don't win world titles, Booker" promo he refused to say no to doing. It's always Someone Else's fault with them
Didn't they deny fault for the XFL failure in that 30 for 30?

Yeah, there's no way it's worth the fight, and they'll probably lose anyhow. Bucks have built their success off of the backs of others, which is fine. But also they wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

Meltz actually thinks it's 99% the bucks would win because of prior use and wwe never contesting anything until now.

I'm sure legal experts will chime in during the next few days, but yeah, it's a moot point anyway given all the expense and anxiety of a court case. Just not worth doing.

Hex

Banned
Zach vs OwensIsNow

Father vs Son

Holy man vs Heretic

Bob Dylan vs Alice in Chains

Does 2K18 have custom songs?

Zach does not even get to look at you until you are done pulling my foot out of your ass that I leave after I get MY match with you.

Heroman

Banned

She has a promising future.
Naw, theyll win very easily it just not worth it to fight it.

Sephzilla

I was about to say, wouldn't the Bucks have a leg to stand on here since the "two sweet" thing wasn't even a WWE creation and WWE took forever to challenge it?

That being said, not sure if this is a hill the Bucks want to fight for

That thing still amazes me

The cameras zooming in to the cheerleaders and Vince Mcmahon telling the commentator to ogle the cheerleaders like TALK ABOUT HOW HOT THEY ARE DAMNIT. And then Dick Ebersol's in the guy's other ear shouting DO NOT CALL ATTENTION TO THE PERVY CAMERA SHOTS.

Sephzilla

The XFL failure was everyone's fault except the XFL's. It was those darn sports writers who killed the XFL because of their NFL bias, not because half the starting QBs in the XFL couldn't complete a 15 yard pass.

Hex

Banned
I was about to say, wouldn't the Bucks have a leg to stand on here since the "two sweet" thing wasn't even a WWE creation and WWE took forever to challenge it?

Again though, all they should need to do is subpoena Nash and Hall?
They gave their blessing and they said they could use it and run with it.
Multiple times even multiple years ago.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Meltz actually thinks it's 99% the bucks would win because of prior use and wwe never contesting anything until now.

I'm sure legal experts will chime in during the next few days, but yeah, it's a moot point anyway given all the expense and anxiety of a court case. Just not worth doing.

On NeoGAF? I hope not. They're not worth listening to :)

Please don't even start saying the phrase that this forum is mocked everywhere for saying. DON'T!

Top Bottom