• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

3 years ago today:

MeaslySlimyEastsiberianlaika.gif

Nekofrog

Banned
That bit at the start when Juice refuses to work over the knee because he knows Omega is just getting off surgery.

Then later he realizes he can't win without targeting it and goes all-in on the viciousness. But he's playing Omega's game at that stage - nobody can outescalate Kenny and he's proven to be able to work through injuries during his G1 win final two matches.

*chef kiss*

My all caps post about juice kun going for the knee was my real time reaction to that spot. I audibly gasped in my chair. I cannot overstate how much I loved this match.

I'm so thankful for the g1, it's like a super crash course introduction to get you all up to speed on who is who and what is going on in the company and it comes at you rapid fire, but the genius is you can consume it at your own pace

They really should bring back the Champion of Champions match with NXT in place of ECW
hqdefault.jpg
Was it a Triple Threat?
Wonder how they got out of that one.

E:Just realized you can have the dude retain.
Lmao
What year was that? Batista match?
Is it weird that i sort of miss two-tone hair Rollins?
Nah. It was a sweet look. Even better with the black and gold attire. And the sweet gloves. And J&J.

Top Bottom