• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Adam Coles Corinthian figure head is really distracting. He could be really good at whatever he’s doing but I’ll always be thinking “fuck me your head is disproportionately massive”.

Syder

The ratings are in, folks!

es1evzR.gif

9SmEiqm.jpg

I was a kid so I have a lot of nostalgia for it. Finlay, Booker, Batista, Taker, Edge, Michaels, Mr.Kennedy. And a shit ton more I can't remember right now. I prefer it to now, but nostalgia most likely plays a huge role in that.

Same here. In hindsight, 2006-7 was a terrible year for the industry but it was a clear transitional point, which is always fun to see because it can surprise you creatively.

And WM 23 was a good mania.

How can a guy as unassuming as Dave Meltzer get people so heated?
Right?
The ratings are in, folks!

es1evzR.gif

9SmEiqm.jpg
Holy shit lol
Same here. In hindsight, 2006-7 was a terrible year for the industry but it was a clear transitional point, which is always fun to see because it can surprise you creatively.

And WM 23 was a good mania.
Yeah. Like, there's probably a lot of awful shit, even worse than now, I don't remember.

Nekofrog

Banned
What was everyone's biggest gaming mistake growing up? You only get a few games every year, birthdays and Christmas and the like.

You asked mama and papa for the shiny new [game here] for your [game console] but when you finally got it you realize what a mistake it was asking for this awful game.

Bart_world_front.jpg

What was everyone's biggest gaming mistake growing up? You only get a few games every year, birthdays and Christmas and the like.

You asked mama and papa for the shiny new [game here] for your [game console] but when you finally got it you realize what a mistake it was asking for this awful game.

[[url]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b1/Bart_world_front.jpg/[/url][img][/QUOTE]

Batman Forever on SNES for Christmas

Bart vs the world is the worst game ever made. I was reading everyone's worse 5 games of all time and thought how easy they had it

Zach

I was excited to get Smackdown: Just Bring It and it was pretty bad.

Unrelated: Lemonade by Beyonce was pretty good.

Menome, have you listened to all of those albums yet?

Bart_world_front.jpg

eVcAPqQ.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fascinating episode of Off the Record with Gene Okerlund, Bobby Heenan, and Roddy Piper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9W2RxpuwH0

First question, what can WWE do to stay relevant as there's been a lull? Okerlund says that WWE selling their past on an on-demand network is the way to stay relevant.

It's an interesting watch. Plus, Bobby Heenan.

Bart_world_front.jpg

Kkag84O.jpg

I had to save up for 5 months before I could afford another game, but I still played this piece of shit to death. My biggest mistakes are probably trade-ins though, always got tempted by the shiny new game and ended up trading great games for shit.

Nekofrog

Banned
Kkag84O.jpg

I had to save up for 5 months before I could afford another game, but I still played this piece of shit to death. My biggest mistakes are probably trade-ins though, always got tempted by the shiny new game and ended up trading great games for shit.

Had this, too. The sprites were horrifying, although the cut scenes were surprisingly neat for the time.

Those maze like stages with platforms everywhere though...

Batman_Beyond_-_Return_of_the_Joker_Coverart.png

Fuck this game.

Rollins doesn't look cool anymore. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is though. Lack of gloves is a big factor I think.
Seth wearing the same exact gear every week with the exception of big four PPV's bothers me so much because he must have the white gear, or the red SS gear, or the black and green from last SS or the gold Wrestlemania gear lying around yet he just wears the same black and grey pants every time and doesn't even wear the vest anymore.

klonere

Banned
Kento's the ace, but Shuji almost feels like the rival that he's needed.

They mesh very well and I'm still excited for further rematches.

That said, I have Kai's match with Kento up there with any of Kento's big matches. Kai really does play a great underdog when he strips back the bullshit. The crowd were very much into him as well. I'll be interested to see where Kai is going.

AJPW has a lot of dudes that could be put in a main event spot that aren't there already and are smartly keeping people fresh. Zeus's time must be soon, Joe has a fascinating story going, Kai is rehabbed, Nomura has improved in leaps and bounds, Jake Lee is just waiting in the wings when he gets back.

Uncle Jun will provide.

Foggy

Bart_world_front.jpg

Space Ace for SNES and China Warrior for the TG16.

Syder

Seth wearing the same exact gear every week with the exception of big four PPV's bothers me so much because he must have the white gear, or the red SS gear, or the black and green from last SS or the gold Wrestlemania gear lying around yet he just wears the same black and grey pants every time and doesn't even wear the vest anymore.
Snake Plissken Seth is best Seth.

Bart_world_front.jpg
I don't think I ever had this prob. My uncles had a friend who was always up to date on modding consoles.
What kind of a fucking piece of shit do you have to be to chant that garbage?
Better tag division and better heels I would say.
Oh yeah, by a huge margin.
"The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)" rulez. Come at me, OwensIsNow.

(Have you listened to Abbey Road yet?!)
Yes. The rankings remain the same!
Magical Mystery Tour > Sgt Pepper > Help > Let it Be > Yellow Submarine > Abbey Road > Revolver > White Album > Rubber Soul
None of his attires since coming back have looked nearly as good as his pre-injury days imo.
It's the gloves dammit!

Pikma

Banned

Bart_world_front.jpg
What I wanted

images

What I got

wcwbackstageblue.JPG

Zach

Yes. The rankings remain the same!

1. Revolver
  2. Abbey Road
  3. The White Album
  4. Magical Mystery Tour
  5. Help!
  6. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
  7. Rubber Soul
  8. Past Masters, Volume Two
  9. Beatles for Sale
  10. Let It Be
  11. A Hard Day's Night
  12. Please Please Me
  13. With the Beatles
  14. Yellow Submarine
  15. Past Masters, Volume One

Egg0

Banned

Bart_world_front.jpg

I begged my older brother to buy me Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue for PS1.

Me 10 minutes into it:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

None of his attires since coming back have looked nearly as good as his pre-injury days imo.
It's the gloves dammit!
I liked his Summerslam 2016 one, but yeah, didn't really like his WM 33 or SS 2017 ones.

The black and grey one is too bland for my liking, and he just keeps wearing the same pants and nothing else.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This shirt from maffewgregg:

Its basically the same shirt with the young bucks replacing Rick and Morty. It seems nintendo has remained the only company that has not gone after them.

I would have given them a C&D also, that's waaaay close.

Top Bottom