• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

1. Revolver
  2. Abbey Road
  3. The White Album
  4. Magical Mystery Tour
  5. Help!
  6. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
  7. Rubber Soul
  8. Past Masters, Volume Two
  9. Beatles for Sale
  10. Let It Be
  11. A Hard Day's Night
  12. Please Please Me
  13. With the Beatles
  14. Yellow Submarine
  15. Past Masters, Volume One
>Yellow Submarine that low
suzukipunch.gif

I liked his Summerslam 2016 one, but yeah, didn't really like his WM 33 or SS 2017 ones.

The black and grey one is too bland for my liking, and he just keeps wearing the same pants and nothing else.
Wasn't 2016 the Ben 10 attire?! Lol
Strongly dislike.
Disgusting.
Like I said. Probably a lot to do with nostalgia. Friday Night Smackdown was life!

Dammit. The place I was trying to get fell through thanks to my mediocre credit even though I have a guarantor that makes 5x the rent. I start my new job up their the 9th of October and it's hard finding a place for my girlfriend, dog and I that's in a safe location without the rent fucking you. I am drinking and will continue the search, cheers.

Dammit. The place I was trying to get fell through thanks to my mediocre credit even though I have a guarantor that makes 5x the rent. I start my new job up their the 9th of October and it's hard finding a place for my girlfriend, dog and I that's in a safe location without the rent fucking you. I am drinking and will continue the search, cheers.
Keep your head up, and best of luck, friend.

Here's some GIFs to cheer ya up
giphy.webp

WeeklyUnnaturalCur-size_restricted.gif

Cagey

Banned
Following the excellent 30 for 30, I visited the wiki pages for Tommy Morrison and George Foreman.

When Foreman came back from retirement he argued that his success was due to his healthy eating, which made him a perfect fit for Salton, Inc., which was looking for a spokesperson for its fat-reducing grill, in which Foreman had some influence designing. Hulk Hogan had previously been considered, but chose to pitch the Hulkamania Meatball Maker instead.[27] As of 2009, the George Foreman Grill has sold over 100 million units since it was first launched, a feat achieved in a little over 15 years.[28]

Although Foreman has never confirmed exactly how much he has earned from the endorsement, it is known that Salton paid him $138 million in 1999, for the right to use his name. Prior to that, he was paid about 40% of the profits on each grill sold (earning him $4.5 million a month in payouts at its peak), so it is estimated he has made a total of over $200 million from the endorsement, substantially more than he earned as a boxer.[29]
...brother.

Following the excellent 30 for 30, I visited the wiki pages for Tommy Morrison and George Foreman.

...brother.
There was an episode of Hogan Knows Best where Hogan blamed his wife wanting to spend more time together as the reason for not doing the grill sponsorship.

They mesh very well and I'm still excited for further rematches.

That said, I have Kai's match with Kento up there with any of Kento's big matches. Kai really does play a great underdog when he strips back the bullshit. The crowd were very much into him as well. I'll be interested to see where Kai is going.

AJPW has a lot of dudes that could be put in a main event spot that aren't there already and are smartly keeping people fresh. Zeus's time must be soon, Joe has a fascinating story going, Kai is rehabbed, Nomura has improved in leaps and bounds, Jake Lee is just waiting in the wings when he gets back.

Uncle Jun will provide.

Cmon, Uncle Jun.

Throw those middle fingers in the air like you just don't care and bring in Yuji Hino for the Champion Carnival.

If not, lay the dollars out and give us Miyahara vs. Shingo.

Alternately, Kobashi, let's do this Miyahara vs. Shingo thing.

AJPW brings me a lot of puro joy.

Yeah I remember that story on Hogan passing on the grill for that other thing, swing and a miss brother.

What was everyone's biggest gaming mistake growing up? You only get a few games every year, birthdays and Christmas and the like.

You asked mama and papa for the shiny new [game here] for your [game console] but when you finally got it you realize what a mistake it was asking for this awful game.

Bart_world_front.jpg

I had this game too... :( However I think the worst game I had though was a used copy of Treasure Master that I got from a video store going out of business.

Pikma

Banned
Is Dixie Carter the only good person to ever own a major wrestling promotion in North America? Or is she a bigot too? Honest question

That news wasn't surprising

Because it's not news. I remember that in 2016

Glad it's spreading again though, get some more negative attention focused on NWA's next owner

Is Dixie Carter the only good person to ever own a major wrestling promotion in North America? Or is she a bigot too? Honest question
She scammed/worked pretty much everyone who worked there after a certain period out of money.
And don’t forget about fuckers who got injured on their watch being fucked over too.

Nekofrog

Banned

Good person by what measure? By all accounts she was a clueless mark who would listen to anyone who had even sniffed Vince McMahon ass for even a second.

And pick your pocket while she did it.

I don't think she was publicly a bigot but she was a clueless money-mark that stiffed people on their bills and left them high and dry when it came to medical costs.

Dixie Carter was smart enough to never publicly say anything racist or homophobic

Literally the only smart, sane, good, or in any way nice thing she ever did running that shit show, and I won't disagree with anyone who says it was the bare minimum

Mahonay

Banned
Dixie Carter was smart enough to never publicly say anything racist or homophobic

Literally the only smart, sane, good, or in any way nice thing she ever did running that shit show, and I won't disagree with anyone who says it was the bare minimum
The Harris Brothers

Carnby

What was everyone's biggest gaming mistake growing up? You only get a few games every year, birthdays and Christmas and the like.

You asked mama and papa for the shiny new [game here] for your [game console] but when you finally got it you realize what a mistake it was asking for this awful game.

Bart_world_front.jpg

The 32X.

Mauro has been pretty fucking good for this Pride tourney from way back when
What's funny is that Storm stopped the USA chants only to make disparaging comments about Texano Jr.
What the fuck
Inb4 jobs clean to Enzo
I should watch that season 1 gimmick
Lmao

Lmao
Mark

Gotta love how the current WWE business model for wrestlers getting paid revolves around t-shirt sales, and then they just pump out garbage like that

Top Bottom