• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Rimfya

Banned
CK0001.jpg

Poor Neville

Ughhhh, Neville getting the Shinsuke treatment. The font on his 'Tron would go great on a shirt. But no...

They need to start taping (at least) some of these, if DDT can do it so they can

It seems kinda crazy they dont record a couole of house shows each week. They dont have to be produced to the same standard, even just a hard cam. I know they sometimes use house shows to practice for PPV matches but still. Seems like an easy way to add a few hours content each week for the more hardcore fans.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's not so much that Adam Cole doesn't look like a WWE wrestler it's that he doesn't look like he's ever tried to bulk up his shoulders and back so it makes him just look like some random skinny dude.

Like Gargano is smaller than he is but Gargano doesn't look that awkward because he looks like he does what he can with his frame to look good without a shirt on.

klonere

Banned
Cmon, Uncle Jun.

Throw those middle fingers in the air like you just don't care and bring in Yuji Hino for the Champion Carnival.

If not, lay the dollars out and give us Miyahara vs. Shingo.

Alternately, Kobashi, let's do this Miyahara vs. Shingo thing.

AJPW brings me a lot of puro joy.

Holy shit I've completely forgotten about the Shingo/Okabayashi team in BJW. I need to go watch those shows now ASAP.

I think Shingo might be due for a face turn in DG soon-ish which would probably tie him up but if Jun could get him in for a sort run in AJPW fuuuuuuuuuck that would be amazing.

How will they carny up Frank Shamrock vs. Kazushi Sakuraba in a grappling match, where the match can only be won by submission? https://t.co/ZnUW2TELBe

I'm betting Shamrock throws the first strike to set up an MMA fight.

Let's do this, RIZIN Fighting Federation.

WrassleGAF discussion point: are there any old timers you'd still buy a ticket to see?

Myself, was very excited to see Angle last year, and I think even now, Muta is someone I'd find hard to say no to.

WrassleGAF discussion point: are there any old timers you'd still buy a ticket to see?

Myself, was very excited to see Angle last year, and I think even now, Muta is someone I'd find hard to say no to.

I haven't Suzuki live.

Here's a weird one: I would pay to see Volk Han fuck at guy up at age 56.

Otherwise, not really. I want fresh beats, not echoes of the past.

Reminder that he was the guy that beat Gargano on the way out, Gabe's last great golden boy.

And now he's gone.

Sounds like he was wrapping up with EVOLVE anyways - the scuttlebutt says he was at least going to finish up on the October shows, but then Gabe accused him of being the guy who leaked the email lol.

Still, it's amazing that the only guy who's really been able to provide anything beyond just good matches is gone. I know not everyone's an All Ego fan, but compared to the rest of the roster on the mic and in terms of in-ring storytelling he was the best EVOLVE had. And yeah, completely wasted the fact that Johnny put him over on his way out, good job Gabe.

But like I've been saying, Gabe doesn't give a shit, Gabe thinks indie wrestling owes him something and has come to quite obviously resent the fans.

From the new Yakuza trailer, these guys are all wrestlers, right? Recognized Muta, that's about it.
b122faf833.png

Riki Choshu, Keiji Mutoh, Genichiro Tenryu, Masahiro Chono & Tatsumi Fujinami.

From the new Yakuza trailer, these guys are all wrestlers, right? Recognized Muta, that's about it.
b122faf833.png

Keiji Mutoh, Masahiro Chono, Riki Choshu, Genichiro Tenryu, and Tatsumi Fujinami are all in the game.

RIZIN is going out for this October show with a freak show match between 5 feet 2 inches King Reina and 6 feet tall Crystal Stokes. And they're booking a mother and a son in two separate matches: Dato's girl Miyu Yamamoto fights Irene Cabello, while her son, Erasan Yamamoto, fights Manel Kape. And Rena Kubota fights Andy Nguyen.

October 15 should be a lot of fun, friends.

I would pay good money to see The Rock 'n' Roll Express in the UK. People on twitter thought I was being sarcastic, but dammnit they can still go! Rock 'n' Roll never dies!! WOOOOOO!

klonere

Banned
Sounds like he was wrapping up with EVOLVE anyways - the scuttlebutt says he was at least going to finish up on the October shows, but then Gabe accused him of being the guy who leaked the email lol.

Still, it's amazing that the only guy who's really been able to provide anything beyond just good matches is gone. I know not everyone's an All Ego fan, but compared to the rest of the roster on the mic and in terms of in-ring storytelling he was the best EVOLVE had. And yeah, completely wasted the fact that Johnny put him over on his way out, good job Gabe.

But like I've been saying, Gabe doesn't give a shit, Gabe thinks indie wrestling owes him something and has come to quite obviously resent the fans.

Riki Choshu, Keiji Mutoh, Genichiro Tenryu, Masahiro Chono & Tatsumi Fujinami.

I think once Gabe sniffed the chance of that NXT money he was ready to let everything go to get it. I mean, he's made a few careers of very successful wrestlers over the years through ROH and been through some silly lean times with EVOLVE so yeah, he figures now it's his time to cash in. He might be super bitter or something. I mean it's clear he didn't do jackshit with the money that Flo gave him apart from two (?) contracts with Lee and Riddle. Maybe Riddle's is relatively lucrative so Gabe can't afford anything to improve production apart from a lameass banner.

So cleaning out what he perceives as being in the way of getting his cheque from Hunter is probably his number one driving force right now and Ethan is a casualty of that.

Or you know, he wants to be paid on time and has left because of that.

Oh I didn't even notice THE GUY at all.

Did he shit up the thread or something?

He made a giant list of celebs that are shitty on the Colin Thread so maybe it was that.

Was he a junior because if so Mods might have discovered he was someone's alt.

Other than that I dunno

Zach

I told you guys THE GUY was no good.

Just kidding. But I did assume he was a previous user. If you're banned as a Junior Member, are you banned forevz? If so, reeessst... iiinnn... peeeaaaccce.

P.S. CUPHEAD!

Top Bottom