• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Cuphead looks great and will probably be the first game I buy for my Xbox since gears 4. I just packed up my xbone so it's going to have to wait, only my ps4 with destiny is connected.

I haven't had much of a chance to play games over the last week or two. Things have been busy adjusting to getting back to work and getting the last of my degree done. I'll get back to it soon though.

I have managed to put some time into Divinity Original Sin 2. The game is really good. Hopefully it'll get a console release soon so people without PCs will be able to enjoy it too. I LOVED Original Sin and this is just better in absolutely every way. The character work and character side stories are all awesome. Lohse is great.

I just set up a biltong box too. Sick of paying through the nose for jerky and biltong as a low carb, high protein snack. A South African family a few houses down helped me set it up and have heaps of spices and stuff so I will be swimming in biltong soon.

Raw64life

I need to decide if I should just spoil Yakuza 2-5 for myself before 6 comes out.

Wolfenstein looks good but unfortunately it comes out the same day as the GOTY and Wolf will be $40 or less on Black Friday.

From the new Yakuza trailer, these guys are all wrestlers, right? Recognized Muta, that's about it.
b122faf833.png

They should all come out of retirement with this gimmick.
I know they're not all retired

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I saw on WaPo this morn that NeoGAF Vince McMahon is a Russian operative intending to tear WrassleGAF apart.

You mean you saw it on NeoJerf? This place is jumpin' at shadows.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got all seven of my SNES Classics, flipped them all already. Needed to do so before people wise up for the supply coming in later.

Thanks to Gamestop for letting me have all those preorders.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I already have a Raspberry Pi so I don't really need a SNES classic at all. Really sucks that Nintendo is super carny though.

Not this time. Everyone is gonna be fine.

As far as how many people are picking it up, a fuckton of folks I didn't think even knew about it (casual folks) - it's selling great and will continue.

Sephzilla

I think the SNES Classic will probably be an even hotter seller than the NES Classic honestly. I feel like the SNES has a lot more nostalgia value to those 30-somethings who'd get one

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think the SNES Classic will probably be an even hotter seller than the NES Classic honestly. I feel like the SNES has a lot more nostalgia value to those 30-somethings who'd get one

It will because there weren't enough NES Classics to handle it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goldeneye has always sucked. People liked it at the time because they didn't know any better, or the joy of DOOM netplay over a BBS.

Sephzilla

Nah Goldeneye was plenty of fun. But the reason it wont be on the N64 Classic is because Rare getting bought by Microsoft fucked up a bunch of things.

On that note, there sadly won't be any THQ wrestling games on the N64 classic.

klonere

Banned
Going back to Goldeneye is painful.

It definitely was a blast at the time but a few years later I discovered CS 1.6 and that still feels as good and fluid as it did the first time I picked it up. It's a milestone in console FPS but not a timeless classic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goldeneye sucks in this day and age. No nostalgia goggles exist for that dung heap of a game.

Whoever gets the tony hawk license next should just make a dedicated box that has tony hawk 1-THUG 2 on it with everything in tact.
I really hope we get a good game again in my lifetime

I played both a lot growing up, and I want the SNES way more. I have a pre-order from Amazon that is in limbo and am hoping that one pops up on prime now. If nothing happens then I'll just say 'fuck it' and finally build a raspberry pi.

Goldeneye sucks in this day and age. No nostalgia goggles exist for that dung heap of a game.

Yep, it's pretty trash. Perfect Dark was way better. I tried to play Goldeneye on a 64 recently and just threw the controller down in frustration.

Whoever gets the tony hawk license next should just make a dedicated box that has tony hawk 1-THUG 2 on it with everything in tact.
I really hope we get a good game again in my lifetime

Buying the HD remake on Xbox 360 was the saddest fucking thing. Game controlled so differently.

Sephzilla

The Tony Hawk franchise is one of the most dead things in gaming. It's sad how those games went from must-have status to completely forgotten by the general public. And sadly it took pretty much the entire skateboarding genre with it.

I think sports games have swung far too the other side of the pendulum now to where they're just not fun. We dont' need all games being like Blitz, but there used to be a good option/balance for sports games in the 00s. Now we have turn key madden shit with far too much realism.

Recall

I think sports games have swung far too the other side of the pendulum now to where they're just not fun. We dont' need all games being like Blitz, but there used to be a good option/balance for sports games in the 00s. Now we have turn key madden shit with far too much realism.

Everything is about hyper realism and it's shit. Bring back arcade racers and video games that remember they are games, real life is boring.

I wish Pete Dunne would do his indy house show "pick up fans and use them as weapons" spots at Full Sail to see the lawyers freak out 😂

Last night at that show with Ospreay he picked a fan up and made him hurricanrana Ospreay

Top Bottom