• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Sephzilla

I think sports games have swung far too the other side of the pendulum now to where they're just not fun. We dont' need all games being like Blitz, but there used to be a good option/balance for sports games in the 00s. Now we have turn key madden shit with far too much realism.

The NFL will never allow another licensed game like NFL Blitz again because of their current mantra about player safety, and probably think people are too stupid to understand that it's a video game and not real life. The Blitz game they made in 2012 was a hollow shell of its former self. You couldn't even hit players after the play.

I also miss Burnout

Dude on left looks like a dwarf

zJSBBBs.gif

Mahonay

Banned
I’d say anyone from ECW. Dudleyz, RVD, Terry Funk especially.
Shit. I got to see the Dudleyz vs the Hardy Boyz (ladder match) at a TNA show at the Manhattan Ballroom a few years back that I got free tickets for. I was absolutely marking out for Team 3D.

Rhyno had a match too. And Angle was there for a segment as the commissioner.

That story about Hogan not backing th,e I guess now Foreman grill, to back the Hulkamania meatball machine makes my heart sing with the power of a thousand suns.

Anth0ny

I don't know if a hulk hogan grill, much like hogan himself, would have sold very much.

george foreman is a legit hoss shooter bad ass mother fucker

hulk hogan is a fake entertainer racist

I think the Foreman Grill wouldn't have been the success it was with Hogan backing it

It is actually a piece of shit, so you are probably right. I had one a decade or so ago and it never got hot enough to actually do anything with. I mean, you can just use one of those ribbed cast iron skillets and actually get it hot enough to sear a steak while the fat drips into those grooves. Or use a BBQ.

It is actually a piece of shit, so you are probably right. I had one a decade or so ago and it never got hot enough to actually do anything with. I mean, you can just use one of those ribbed cast iron skillets and actually get it hot enough to sear a steak while the fat drips into those grooves. Or use a BBQ.
Maybe you got a defective unit cause it always worked good for us

Beefy

I don't know if a hulk hogan grill, much like hogan himself, would have sold very much.

george foreman is a legit hoss shooter bad ass mother fucker

hulk hogan is a fake entertainer racist

Foreman is also a cunt. Who thinks BLM and the NFL players protesting are scum.

Top Bottom