• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Mahonay

Banned
She get kicked out?
No.
13725693_1749679228606960_1401790280_n.jpg

Lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know it's off-topic, but I needed to share. I'm dying. And crying.

whoof. M&Ms have always been doing weird shit.

Remember the weird-ass M&M commercial that had a woman M&M unzipping her shell to sit in chocolate? Like we're supposed to want to fuck our candy?

Weird fuckin shit

Zach

whoof. M&Ms have always been doing weird shit.

Remember the weird-ass M&M commercial that had a woman M&M unzipping her shell to sit in chocolate? Like we're supposed to want to fuck our candy?

Weird fuckin shit

Yeah! Ha ha! Right!

[nervously rustles some papers]

You buy em all up or what?

Oh, it's not my picture. I just saw it on the Tweeter. I'm sorry for misleading everyone.

Wow!

I'm playing through Yakuza Kiwami right now. It's the first Yakuza game I've played. It's so much fun. After I finish it I'm getting Yakuza 0 then I'll wait for Kiwami 2.
Popular opinion is that 0 and 2 are the best in the series. I feel so bad for your free time when you get majimas minigame.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love Yakuza, but I'm real tired of it. I'm ok with passing a few installments.

HyT5FLr.jpg

Looking forward to the Young Lion Cup! Who are you guys picking to win?

Oka and Kitamura have to be favourites just due to their size, but Kawato shouldn't be counted out as he's by far the most experienced having wrestled 60 matches more than anyone else. He's also a firey little bastard, who I've no doubt will be looking to shine in the tournament. Of the other 3, Umino's has the most experience having just passed 50 matches, but he's yet to pick up a singles win. Likewise, Yagi is still looking for his first win, while Narita's only 5 matches into his career but looked impressive in two 10-minute draws against Yagi & Umino.

Looks like a tournament of two halves, the first to decide who wins the cup and can call himself the best of the current crop, and the second to decide who's best out of the 3 newest young lions. My money's on Oka, tbh. I could definitely see them doing a tie-break final with him vs Kitamura. Wouldn't at all object to Kawato winning though, he's gone from a guy most thought didn't have much in him to being a real favourite on the undercards.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I just don't have the time to save orphanages anymore.

Nah Goldeneye was plenty of fun. But the reason it wont be on the N64 Classic is because Rare getting bought by Microsoft fucked up a bunch of things.

On that note, there sadly won't be any THQ wrestling games on the N64 classic.

Activision has the Bond license
Rare is owned by Microsoft
Nintendo contends they own the game code.

There's a LOT of moving parts there.

The wrestling games could be even more messy. You have to re-open the wrestlers deals for each game. Music rights could be a massive pain.
As well, you'd have to go into the old WWF games and change all of the logos to the current WWE one.

More trouble than it's worth, sadly.

Sephzilla

Activision has the Bond license
Rare is owned by Microsoft
Nintendo contends they own the game code.

There's a LOT of moving parts there.

The wrestling games could be even more messy. You have to re-open the wrestlers deals for each game. Music rights could be a massive pain.
As well, you'd have to go into the old WWF games and change all of the logos to the current WWE one.

More trouble than it's worth, sadly.

We're never gonna see re-releases of the N64 AKI games first and foremost because Chris Benoit is in a bunch of them

Dave Meltzer appeared on the Live Audio Wrestling radio show on Sunday night after WrestleMania and he said that Shawn Michaels was extremely upset and unhappy with his match against John Cena. When he got backstage, he was screaming about how terrible he thought it was.

After the match had concluded, there was a spot where HBK abruptly walked away from a Cena handshake attempt which was not scripted, as they were supposed to shake hands. Michaels was red hot at Cena for not selling his leg that he spent the first few minutes of the match working on. Also, several of the agents were unhappy with Cena for that as well. In fact, you could see during the match that HBK got in Cena's face and started cutting a shoot promo on him, which is why the audio went out for a few seconds and was replaced with crowd noise.
Never heard about this.

Top Bottom