• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Edge broke the karma wheel. Cheated on his wife, fucked over Matt Hardy, and then became a multi time world champion and looked as one of the WWE's greatest wrestlers.

Edge broke the karma wheel. Cheated on his wife, fucked over Matt Hardy, and then became a multi time world champion and looked as one of the WWE's greatest wrestlers.

giphy.gif

It all worked out all right.

Striker

He embarrassed Matt in that feud. They were doing shooty promos and he got outclassed. And he was such a good asshole heel he got the hated Cena cheered.

Foggy

HyT5FLr.jpg

Looking forward to the Young Lion Cup! Who are you guys picking to win?

Oka and Kitamura have to be favourites just due to their size, but Kawato shouldn't be counted out as he's by far the most experienced having wrestled 60 matches more than anyone else. He's also a firey little bastard, who I've no doubt will be looking to shine in the tournament. Of the other 3, Umino's has the most experience having just passed 50 matches, but he's yet to pick up a singles win. Likewise, Yagi is still looking for his first win, while Narita's only 5 matches into his career but looked impressive in two 10-minute draws against Yagi & Umino.

Looks like a tournament of two halves, the first to decide who wins the cup and can call himself the best of the current crop, and the second to decide who's best out of the 3 newest young lions. My money's on Oka, tbh. I could definitely see them doing a tie-break final with him vs Kitamura. Wouldn't at all object to Kawato winning though, he's gone from a guy most thought didn't have much in him to being a real favourite on the undercards.

Kitamura is the alpha. Give him the gold.

Zach

Gundam Versus is a bad game for bad people.

Just kidding, Data West and Friends. I look forward to you saying Cuphead is bad or whatever. xoxo

Menome

i'm sure half life 3 will happen someday when Gabe finds a new gameplay gimmick developed by some college kid that he can buy out

After that Episode 3 script-leak I realised I'm good. I have closure. My worry about dying was if I died before Half-Life 3 released. Now I know where it would go, and I'm content.

imBask

Banned
Zeppelin is one of the couple of real "overpowered" bands. One of the best guitar player of all time, one of the best rock vocalist of all time and arguably the greatest rock drummer of all time + a pretty damn great bassist

also in that category : Rush, Beatles

Zach

Zeppelin is one of the couple of real "overpowered" bands. One of the best guitar player of all time, one of the best rock vocalist of all time and arguably the greatest rock drummer of all time + a pretty damn great bassist

also in that category : Rush, Beatles

I don't really care about noodle poodles usually. Sing-song guy is fine. I prefer Keith Moon. And John Entwistle. Lad Zaplo's flim-flam flamboyance has never spoken to me.

That being said, everyone applaud me for trying again. Thank you.

Zach

WHAT YOU WANT
BABY, I GOT IT
WHAT YOU NEED
DO YOU KNOW I GOT IT
ALL I'M ASKIN'
IS FOR A LITTLE RESPECT WHEN YOU GET HOME
(JUST A LITTLE BIT)

imBask

Banned
I don't really care about noodle poodles usually. Sing-song guy is fine. I prefer Keith Moon. And John Entwistle. Lad Zaplo's flim-flam flamboyance has never spoken to me.

That being said, everyone applaud me for trying again. Thank you.

Keith Moon is a great drummer

Too bad he played for a B+ band

Top Bottom