• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Bronx-Man

Banned
Christian deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. Great wrestler that always knew how to pull off good character work. Plus he’s never had a bad theme ever.

Egg0

Banned
Christian deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. Great wrestler that always knew how to pull off good character work. Plus he’s never had a bad theme ever.

Yeah. Maybe an induction by Edge.

Pretty funny moment from their podcast with Bryan where they're talking about accomplishments. Christian was the first to mention that out of the 3 retirees, he was the only one who never main evented Wrestlemania.

Cuphead has cool art and tech but I wouldn't buy it. Don't like projectile dodging. It's also annoying to watch on twitch. Wipes and more wipes. I wanna watch a speed run.

Syder

Oh I didn't even notice THE GUY at all.

Did he shit up the thread or something?
I told you guys THE GUY was no good.
He made a giant list of celebs that are shitty on the Colin Thread so maybe it was that.

Was he a junior because if so Mods might have discovered he was someone's alt
tumblr_ow55xzBwm31u1ljrzo3_540.gif
tumblr_ow55xzBwm31u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Syder

gun-gif-4.gif

You'd think that it would be easy to find a gif of Cena shooting a gun, but it's not.
Cena has maintained his squeaky clean image immaculately.

The test thing makes me wonder, does Cena even get tested? I know he was a bodybuilder before wrestling so I wonder if he chose to """"""shoot"""""" on Roman's failed test because he's worked hard for his body for years and takes umbrage with corner cutters.

Zach

Why isn't there a wrassle game like this Golf Story business? Aren't any of you jerks a video game developer? C'mon.

Top Bottom