• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Sephzilla

Regarding GWF, I'm kind of hoping to get an updated date for the next show within the next week. Card and everything has been ready for a while but life sort of happened. It wont be next weekend though, girlfriend's birthday is next week and it's probably going to be a really bittersweet weekend.

Beefy

Regarding GWF, I'm kind of hoping to get an updated date for the next show within the next week. Card and everything has been ready for a while but life sort of happened. It wont be next weekend though, girlfriend's birthday is next week and it's probably going to be a really bittersweet weekend.

Take your time man. Real life shit is more important

Maybe Roman is getting the classic prime Cena 2006-11 run booking.

Aka he looks like shit the entire feud, gets outclassed during the match then he hits his moves of doom and wins anyway

My only concern is that we've seen Cena job to midcarder in 15 min matches a number of times in the past year and a half alone so if he doesn't get squashed by Roman, I'ma hella go on strike.

Watching Road to Destruction Tokyo right now, and Tanahashi with short hair is the fucking worst.

DJL9TWsVoAAk18E

Anth0ny

Over 12 hours later and I'm not even out of fucking Georgia yet.

jeeeeeez :(

On the bright side, this is prime time for a lapsed fan marathon. You'll get through one, maybe TWO full episodes!

What happened?

he basically said "I'll come back but I'm not dealing with that fucking cunt jbl or that fucking cunt vince." and triple h was like "done". so now he's only working in nxt with triple h and cole.

What happened?

JBL was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak. It was culture and Vince's carny bullshit that led to him leaving. Stipulation of his returning to WWE is that he only reports to HHH and Cole who were the people who wanted him on board in the first place.

Foggy

Jake Lee will have multiple reigns with the title before Zeus gets to hold the strap. Girl, you know it's true.

dream

So this video is a bit old, but here's some video of the Modern Day Maharaja rolling with the Arjan Bhullar, whom Jinder will be walking to the Octagon on Saturday.

https://youtu.be/MQdLK66kkqo

What's great about this video is we finally get to see some of Jinder's jitz skills. The man has a vicious knee-on-stomach game, which I hope to see him incorporate into his professional style.

Anth0ny

So this video is a bit old, but here's some video of the Modern Day Maharaja rolling with the Arjan Bhullar, whom Jinder will be walking to the Octagon on Saturday.

https://youtu.be/MQdLK66kkqo

What's great about this video is we finally get to see some of Jinder's jitz skills. The man has a vicious knee-on-stomach game, which I hope to see him incorporate into his professional style.

Hmm, maybe we should add Jinder to the OP's shooter hall of fame section? He seems to have some technical prowess when it comes to pure striking.

Anth0ny

as someone who is clinically depressed, I'm pretty sure it's a disease. there was a clear turning point where I started to have a deficit of serotonin. your mood when you have a deficit of serotonin is FUCKED. there's being sad... and then there's the depression sad where you're like on the verge of tears with a headache, can't stop thinking bad thoughts, always tired during the day, can't sleep at night, have nightmares and you can't focus on anything.

it's legit hard to function in that state, which leads to the pills which helps balance your serotonin. does this guy really think depressed people haven't tried the "move on" thing? fucking hell lol it's easier said than done!

also I'm not sure where the "absolving responsibilities" idea comes from. A big reason, I find, that depression lingers is because you have to go on with all of your responsibilities WHILE dealing with depression in the background. not anyone can just go on a vacation and clear their mind or quit their job and jerk off all day.

For the few who thought it'd ever happen:

@Matos614
@davemeltzerWON Any idea how this GFW/Impact situation will end up? WWE just buying the tape library?

@davemeltzerWON
Extremely unlikely that will happen

Every morning my lady asks Alexa to play Jeopardy. This morning one of the questions was something along the lines of "Thousands of bikers come to Sturgis every year, which State is Sturgis in?"

Of course I knew the answer is South Dakota because of WCW Hog/Road Wild.

I'm a MARK.

Top Bottom