• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

miserable

butt movies.

Zach

Have you guys heard that Wes Anderson is making a movie called Isle of Dogs? Set in Japan, Isle of Dogs follows a boy's odyssey in search of his dog. It's a stop-motion animated movie starring:

• Bryan Cranston
  • Edward Norton
  • Bill Murray
  • Jeff Goldblum
  • Frances McDormand
  • Tilda Swinton
  • Scarlett Johansson
...among others!
Wow. That sounds great, wild wild rice. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

To whom it my concern,

I purchased a subscription to the AWARD WINNING WWE NETWORK for $9.99. Upon getting my log in information I went to WCW year 1998. The PPV event was WCW Road Wild 1998. According to the promotion for Road Wild, Country music star Travis Tritt played a 30 minute concert after the Main Event at Road Wild. Travis Tritt's concert is left off of the WWE Network version of Road Wild.

I will be forwarding this to my congressman for the false advertisement and the Better Business Bureau.

Sincerely,

Mark

Anth0ny

but Triple H got his internet cred pictures so s'all good
kenta_triple_h.0_standard_730.0-1410945735.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

how long until this jabroni learns that internet wrestlers can't draw a fucking dime?

look at big show and stroman. two fucking hosses going at it in a cage. what more do you want? what more does anyone want? that's a fucking ratings draw right there, brother.

Bronx-Man

Banned
how long until this jabroni learns that internet wrestlers can't draw a fucking dime?

look at big show and stroman. two fucking hosses going at it in a cage. what more do you want? what more does anyone want? that's a fucking ratings draw right there, brother.
I think we found Liu Kang's alt

daemissary

Cena's theme in a random Toyota commercial during Thursday Night Football last night blew my mind way more than it should have.

Cagey

Banned

Braun is a literal and figurative bigger star than anyone Hunter's five year Pokémon quest of collecting indie darlings has ever produced.

In the end, who knows the business better than pops?

7597-raw-autoplay_gif-gif-grin-suit-vince_mcmahon-wwe3.gif

Nobody, brother.

Heroman

Banned
Braun is a literal and figurative bigger star than anyone Hunter's five year Pokémon quest of collecting indie darlings has ever produced.

In the end, who knows the business better than pops?

7597-raw-autoplay_gif-gif-grin-suit-vince_mcmahon-wwe3.gif

Nobody, brother.
Braun is booked like a star everyone else is book like a guy.

Cagey

Banned
DID YOU KNOW!

Survivor Series 1994 was my first ordered wrasslin PPV
"Ordered."

You're among friends, you can admit to using the black box for 90s wrestling PPVs.

We're not the cable guy dropping by for a surprise repair where you need to quickly toss a towel over the box or otherwise disconnect and hide it if you've got the time.
But I thought Reigns was the guy?
Well, you should book stars like stars, guys like guys, and the guy like the guy.

"Ordered."

You're among friends, you can admit to using the black box for 90s wrestling PPVs.

We're not the cable guy dropping by for a surprise repair where you need to quickly toss a towel over the box or otherwise disconnect and hide it if you've got the time.

Well, you should book stars like stars, guys like guys, and the guy like the guy.
I wish I had that.

Top Bottom