• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

This is all KENTA in WWE will be remembered for that isn't "being made of glass"

It's a really good pay off for his feud with Ohno. He does such an amazing job at selling it.

KENTA's been doing better the last few months than he has for the last few years of his career. I don't see how this is a bad thing next to what he was doing? Now he's putting on good strong-style matches, losing focus due to him not getting the respect he deserves, has to do shady shit to recover from it, then Ohno doubled down because he's also a vet who deserves better.

It's one of the NXT feuds that's a good easy to follow story.

somedevil

Hideo Itami must be happy that the iconic duo is not on the tour with him this time. Cause they love annoying him and showing it on snapchat.

cordy

Banned
Itami's really finding himself again with his current heel run. He's figured out that he doesn't have to be soft with these fucks and show the real him. Once he did that? Things started to click. I look forward to how he ends up. He was already finding his groove prior to his last injury but right now? He's on some other shit.

It's something that I feel Nakamura's going to have to find as well. Nakamura's flair and character is way better than Itami's from a WWE standpoint so that could be used to push him to the forefront but his main roster matches as lacking mostly because of how he's adjusting to the style but also due to the fact that he's too soft on dudes. Once he realizes he can go ham he'll be tons better. Just a matter of time.

Syder

200.gif

Hex

Banned
All EVIL does on the mic is repeat his catchphrases and his name. And yet somehow it fucking works.

Also I don't know if Hiromu is trying to imply that Will Ospreay is a pussy or just an actual cat but this is hilarious.

No, it is because he bounces around and jumps.
He can't be human, he has to be a cat.
He says the same thing about Ricochet.
He is excited and in awe

Too bad Kiari's elbow didn't connect on Bianca.

No, it is because he bounces around and jumps.
He can't be human, he has to be a cat.
He says the same thing about Ricochet.
He is excited and in awe
There's only one cat. Earnest The Cat Miller.

Anth0ny

Otis Dozovic at the WWE athletic competition at the Performance Center proved to be the best when it came to muscle stamina in the bench press doing 225 for 46 reps. I think that puts into perspective just how strong Bruno Sammartino was, as he once did 335 for 38 reps

Bruno was a fucking legend, jesus christ.

bruno-sammartino-giviwozqn.jpg

Nekofrog

Banned
my hot cake while watching the njpw show i missed:

kitamura is the freaking best right now. his facial expressions are so on point and the dude seems like he is committed to what wrestling is. he "gets" it. i can't wait until he's seasoned and ready to go

btw i forgot his name so i had to google "njpw steroid wrestler" and the first link was his wiki

boy i sure cant wait to see kairi lose the myc final to baszler.... :(

This has been my concern since the tapings, booking logic would dictate Kairi wins with what they've built and at least IMO the whole thing would be tainted if they give it to Baszler too because then, at least to me it'll look like the sole purpose of the tournament was to push Ronda's group for whatever they're going to do. If they need to do anything I hope Kairi wins but then Baslzer ruins the ceremony or whatever you want to call it and that just prompts Bayley, Charlotte, Becky and Sasha to jump in which then leads to Ronda and the others coming in and then building it from there. Ronda, Baszler and them should be the heels anyway so might as well embrace it.

Recall

When did heel Naito become a thing?

I'm watching the 2013 G1 Climax and Naito seems so uncomfortable as this fan favourite, crowds like him but he just fucks up so much. Lacks confidence in himself.

Hasney

I'm watching the 2013 G1 Climax and Naito seems so uncomfortable as this fan favourite, crowds like him but he just fucks up so much. Lacks confidence in himself.

2015. He just got pushed too hard too fast and crowds end up turning on him, so they turned him. You know, like a competent wrestling company does.

2015. He just got pushed too hard too fast and crowds end up turning on him, so they turned him. You know, like a competent wrestling company does.

These Japanese crowds are out of control Maggle-san! They būingu who they usually kansei and kansei who they usually būingu!

Heroman

Banned

After losing to AJ at wk 9 he went to Mexico and that where he discovered the lij gimmick.
He would first use the gimmick in the g1 25.

I feel like I never got a good read on baszler during the tournament, like if she's actually good, just average or what.
She had some hype transitions to submissions.

Another fun night at EVE yesterday, you can really tell how much the crowd has changed since GLOW/they got some media attention. Super hot crowd.

Top Bottom