• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

I'm sending good vibes to the people living in Florida right now. I don't know how many wrestlers are living in that state right now, but I'm wishing them the best of luck.

Syder

I'm sending good vibes to the people living in Florida right now. I don't know how many wrestlers are living in that state right now, but I'm wishing them the best of luck.
Same, the possibilities are looking scarier and scarier as it gets nearer to Florida.

The places it's hit so far have been completely destroyed :-(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My aunt works for a utilities company in Florida and shes staying because they're offering her double pay to work during it

to which I told her that's good you'll need it to buy a new house

Hex

Banned
Yeah fortunately I was able to get gas today and go pick up a few more things.
Was on red light no gas for 3 days while everyone has been out

Hex

Banned
People who live in Florida by choice, one question... Why?

$$.
Seriously I have considered doing a gofundme to get the fuck out of here.
Unfortunately I spent up until about seven years ago I was supporting my foster mother and handicapped brother.
He unfortunately passed away, and she is now in the care of one of her daughters but I am stuck for now.
Have eyed New Mexico, Oregon, New Jersey where I was born...but it all comes down to $$.
Still hoping that after I pay off my car, I should have cards paid down and I can jump.
(In Tampa Bay for general idea)

Syder

@NWSKeyWest
***THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS***

***NOWHERE IN THE FLORIDA KEYS WILL BE SAFE***

***YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO EVACUATE***

Please RT. #Irma
Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJO0QPmXgAAs7iw.jpg[/IMG]
https://twitter.com/NWSKeyWest/status/906266219304685568

*shudders*

$$.
Unfortunately I spent up until about seven years ago I was supporting my foster mother and handicapped brother.
He unfortunately passed away, and she is now in the care of one of her daughters but I am stuck for now.
Have eyed New Mexico, Oregon, New Jersey where I was born...but it all comes down to $$.
Still hoping that after I pay off my car, I should have cards paid down and I can jump.
"Get Hex out of Florida"

I'll kick in a few dollars

Also, sorry to hear about your brother.

73973ca60e5a76d45beaafa9dc688275de156ea2_hq.gif

Beefy

$$.

Damn, sorry to hear about your bro man.

DMczaf

"Ordered."

You're among friends, you can admit to using the black box for 90s wrestling PPVs.

We're not the cable guy dropping by for a surprise repair where you need to quickly toss a towel over the box or otherwise disconnect and hide it if you've got the time.

Well, you should book stars like stars, guys like guys, and the guy like the guy.

You working me, son?

Hex

Banned
@NWSKeyWest
***THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS***

***NOWHERE IN THE FLORIDA KEYS WILL BE SAFE***

***YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO EVACUATE***

Please RT. #Irma
Code:
[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJO0QPmXgAAs7iw.jpg[/IMG]
https://twitter.com/NWSKeyWest/status/906266219304685568

*shudders*

"Get Hex out of Florida"

I'll kick in a few dollars

Also, sorry to hear about your brother.

73973ca60e5a76d45beaafa9dc688275de156ea2_hq.gif

Damn, sorry to hear about your bro man.

Thank you, he was the greatest.
When he was a baby he cried too much and his mother beat the shit out of him to the point where he could not see, walk or talk.
The state took his sister and he was in a home.
My foster mom used to help other people with adoptions and we went to the home when I was really young and he crawled up to us.
So she adopted him.
He was not supposed to live past four or five but he proved everyone wrong and lived until thirty six.
That is a hero.

Hex

Banned
Hex, I have an extra bedroom here in the great state of

Oklahoma%20flag-XXL-anim.gif

Funny thing about Oklahoma...
Was doing a road trip to New Mexico, and my gf at the time wanted to go to a place where you mine gems or something like that.
Was fun, but in a weird back nowhere area.
But in that area was like the greatest BBQ hole in the wall place I think I have ever been to

"Ordered."

You're among friends, you can admit to using the black box for 90s wrestling PPVs.

We're not the cable guy dropping by for a surprise repair where you need to quickly toss a towel over the box or otherwise disconnect and hide it if you've got the time.

Well, you should book stars like stars, guys like guys, and the guy like the guy.
The motherfucking black box... I had my own wwe network worth of VHS tapes with every ppv I recorded.

Syder

When he was a baby he cried too much and his mother beat the shit out of him to the point where he could not see, walk or talk.
My foster mom used to help other people with adoptions and we went to the home when I was really young and he crawled up to us.
So she adopted him.
He was not supposed to live past four or five but he proved everyone wrong and lived until thirty six.
That is a hero.
What the fuck, that's tragic.

You're a hero for helping him.

Hex

Banned
Hex, don't go to NJ. I know it's hard to resist what with CZW and all, but you should take my word on that one.

I have been told that it is just my nostalgia lol.
I google mapped where I was born and used to visit my family every summer and it as all changed so much.

Beefy

So she adopted him.
That is a hero.

Respect to you and your foster mom man, people like you and your foster mom deserve respect from everyone.

Foggy

Why? Did you see the match cause it was good and fit into the storyline between Ohno and Itami.

Why? Because of the wrestlers involved, what they used to be, and clearly what they are now.

Besides, I'm typically not too keen on storylines that necessitate culminating in a nutshot.

But hey, it looks like Izzy's having a good time so it's not all in vain.

$$.

Come join me in Jersey Hex

And good on you for doing what you did down there

Anth0ny

So she adopted him.
That is a hero.

Jeez man :(

That is a hero!

Top Bottom