• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

shaowebb

Bruno was a fucking legend, jesus christ.

bruno-sammartino-giviwozqn.jpg

sings to captain planet theme
♩ ♪ Captain Backhair♫ ♬
♫ ♬He's a Man Bear♩ ♪
♩ ♪Gonna benchpress a plane with no care... ♫ ♬

Remember how Stephanie made their 9/11 tribute show or whatever about her and her family and Vince's being investigated by the feds?

No, but I'll believe it. Typical McMahon self-grandstanding.

Nothing says "American Freedom" than having your dad fight federal investigation to be cleared at the end.

Hex

Banned
LMAO Ospreay came out last night to his tag team match with whiskers painted on and Hiromu had a piece of tall grass he tried to use like a cat toy

jmdajr

Got to finally see Guns N Roses. They sounded good. Thay played Coma. I'm happy.

Another thing checked off the bucket list.

Yes...

In 2017

Lol Meltz told a story on WOR that one year Vince McMahon sent Bradshaw and Windham aka The New Blackjacks to AJPW for one of their tag leagues and they being the low carders they were were booked to lose most of their matches.

No one Stateside gave a shit... except Vince Russo. Apparently dude was obsessed with hating American fans of Japanese wrestling and felt that The New Blackjacks being beaten by basically all the AJPW guys proved that those American fans of Japanese wrestling were right in saying that AJPW was better than WWF and that pissed him off so he bitched a shit ton about it but no one else gave a fuck.

RavenWhataMark.gif

Lol Meltz told a story on WOR that one year Vince McMahon sent Bradshaw and Windham aka The New Blackjacks to AJPW for one of their tag leagues and they being the low carders they were were booked to lose most of their matches.

No one Stateside gave a shit... except Vince Russo. Apparently dude was obsessed with hating American fans of Japanese wrestling and felt that The New Blackjacks being beaten by basically all the AJPW guys proved that those American fans of Japanese wrestling were right in saying that AJPW was better than WWF and that pissed him off so he bitched a shit ton about it but no one else gave a fuck.

RavenWhataMark.gif

No wonder Russo goes down in history as the worst booker ever.

also, I heard his track record in writing for female talent is bad.

Tout?

And I guess we get s Ospreay vs Takahashi at KIng of pro wrestling or at Power struggle. If it at power struggle it should main event.

Tout was an experimental social media app WWE used to further their base.

Basically, one would take 15-second videos and post them.

Hex

Banned
Ospreay has been so much happier and less stressed since moving, and I think it shows and I think that is part of why he has come so far recently.
It is good to see.

Top Bottom