• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should I FHUTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A girl came by soliciting magazines (magazines you freaks) for a fund raiser. She was short, cute 19 year old brunette. If she wins she gets 1000 tuition money and a trip to Mexico. I did a survey for her and decided to get a subscription which I can cancel tomorrow (Yeah, I'm waiting to be screwed by this!).

I asked for her number because I figured if something went wrong I needed someone to kill. She said sure and wrote it down and said if I needed anything that she'd be home by 8. Why is it so easy to get girls numbers? Nooo! :(

Teh Hamburglar said:
A girl came by soliciting magazines (magazines you freaks) for a fund raiser. She was short, cute 19 year old brunette. If she wins she gets 1000 tuition money and a trip to Mexico. I did a survey for her and decided to get a subscription which I can cancel tomorrow (Yeah, I'm waiting to be screwed by this!).

I asked for her number because I figured if something went wrong I needed someone to kill. She said sure and wrote it down and said if I needed anything that she'd be home by 8. Why is it so easy to get girls numbers? Nooo! :(
^

ham i'd like you to refer to page 88 of the axis employee manual pertaining to females and FHUTAING.... please read chapters 2,3 and 4 articles 23.4 ,23.7 and PLEASE, PLEASE call me tomorrow to have a conference on what went wrong and right.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Willco said:
That would be cool, sir. Cold is the opposite of hot. Brisk is the opposite of warm.

Defeated at the hands of Will Federman once again! ARGH! You haven't seen the last of me yet, Spider-man!

DMczaf

Dude! Those girls came here last week (different girl last year) !

Theres no 1000 tuition money and a trip to Mexico! Its all a scam to get high!

That phone number she gave you is probably this dude's

crack_head.gif

way more

Teh Hamburglar said:
A girl came by soliciting magazines (magazines you freaks) for a fund raiser. She was short, cute 19 year old brunette.

Sorry to disapoint you but these girls are teases. They just want you to buy the mags, they always flirt it up. I take it this was the first time you've met one. Oh yeah, if she stuck any flier or paper on your door, take it down!

RiZ III said:
so hes not even conservative?? clearly the real hamburglar has been abducted by aliens then.

i've been searching for the real ham for a while now. i suspect he died after GAF imploded. but maybe he survived... ham always did know how to get out of a sticky situation.... but maybe not this time. who knows....

evil solrac v3.0 said:
i've been searching for the real ham for a while now. i suspect he died after GAF imploded. but maybe he survived... ham always did know how to get out of a sticky situation.... but maybe not this time. who knows....

Now lets all go out for ice cream!

darscot

How can this surprise you if your gay. If I was gay I could get laid at the rest area. And your bitching that girls are easy. Talk about hypocrite.

darscot

The if I was gay I could get laid at the rest area is ripped off from a movie. I didn't make that little gem up. I think it's bus stop though instead of rest area. Was it Vince Vaughn?

Nikashi

Banned
darscot said:
God I hate that tag. Like people don't notice I spell like shit. Now I have to have people quote it.

Actually, in this case, I think he was referring to the fact that you're a FUCKING IDIOT for saying the shit you just said.

AND IT'S YOU'RE FOR GODSSAKE!

"You Are" contracts to "You're", just as "Darscot, you're a fucking idiot"

"Your" is indicitive of ownership. Such as "What the fuck is your problem"

edit: It's okay because you saw it in a movie? Dude, you deserve every little bit of ridicule you get.

RiZ III said:
So teh hamburglar is gay.. this is impossible. Hamburglar is a conservative. Wtf is going on?

wtf does it bother you if someone is gay? Unless you're of the opposite sex and you fancied them.

darscot

Man, how man times I don't give a shit about spelling and or grammer. If that's your thing whatever spell to your little hearts content. Anyone that has ever read shit I type knows it's going to be a fucking mess. Second it's from a movie for chist sakes and it was a joke.

One last thing ridicule me all you like but you gotta bring more to the table then you have bad spelling and a lame tag.

Nikashi

Banned
darscot said:
Man, how man times I don't give a shit about spelling and or grammer. If that's your thing whatever spell to your little hearts content. Anyone that has ever read shit I type knows it's going to be a fucking mess. Second it's from a movie for chist sakes and it was a joke.

One last thing ridicule me all you like but you gotta bring more to the table then you have bad spelling and a lame tag.

How about the fact that you're a total fucking moron who thinks quoting hate from a movie makes it okay, can't take even a SIMPLE little ribbing without having a temper tantrum.

And your dick is probably small too.

BAM!

darscot

LOL, better not much but it's a start.

Go easy on the whole quoting hate thing. Please explain were the hate is in what I said?

=W=

I don't know why anybody is shocked cosidering the homoerotic undertones in his avatar. It's obvious Mario just wants to pound Yoshi in the butt.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This whole time I always thought Ham was a vegetarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom