• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Android Customizations thread

MrBig

Trying out Launcher7 again, this launcher is really growing on me:
iWcU6Dy4B9pbK.png
iJpfe1T7QwQz2.png
i0c8GxM1yvGma.png

Can't wait until there is a W8 version for tablets.
Last I heard the same team that made Launcher7 dropped support of that to work on W8 inspired stuff.

Cudder

Here's 2 of my homescreens. I use all 5, but these 2 screens are the only ones that I can say have never changed since I got my first Android phone. I'm a pretty big stickler for customizing the screens just right for how I use my phone, so I don't wanna show off the other ones just yet if they aren't finalized. :p

png.png

png_1.png

Here's mine:

RKAjG.png

Not quite done yet, but I'm happy with it for now. The wallpaper is a live wallpaper that reacts to your touch.

I really really love Nova Launcher.

Renoir

CZkpJ.jpg

ZXRRJ.png

tWvX9.png

- i love metro icons
-those any one know if there is a better game icon?
-why are my screenshots so blurry?

GavinGT

Banned
1bgJy.png

Just the one home screen, no lock screen, and my app drawer consists of only 10 or so rarely-used apps (with the rest hidden).

abunai

Felt like a slight change since ICS is taking forever to be ported to my phone.
20120312_103439.jpg
20120312_103448.jpg

Bulletproof MIUI
Vexillium icons, cloudy sysui
Can upload wallpapers/miui theme mtz if anyone wants

beje

Banned
9LF3I.png
xQKi2.png
RIXYM.png

Xperia Mini Pro stock ROM (2.3.4) + framework hack for ICS stuff (look and feel, power widgets in notifications, slide to get rid of individual notification) + GoLauncher EX with ICS theme.

Adamm

Z1tOf.jpg

Havent really done much customizing since i got my Galaxy Nexus. I just like the way ICS looks - Might change my icons, they look a bit messy

j-wood

Here's 2 of my homescreens. I use all 5, but these 2 screens are the only ones that I can say have never changed since I got my first Android phone. I'm a pretty big stickler for customizing the screens just right for how I use my phone, so I don't wanna show off the other ones just yet if they aren't finalized. :p

png.png

png_1.png

Wallpaper please?

equap

Banned

png.png

png_1.png
how you post it with the phone? you didn't 'shop it did you?

Pctx

Banned

png.png

png_1.png

So I gotta ask, the chick on your contact list....
Her last name isn't "Crume" is it?

maladroid

Pretty new at this, but this is mine:
I don't really know what to do with the left screen, but I like my scrolling wallpapers (does anybody know an easier way to crop an image to turn it into multiple screen backgrounds, btw?). The only thing I'd probably use to fill up that space is an email or train time widget. That, or some kind of location widget.

Does anybody remember this (underneath the network name)?
Is there anything like that on the market? The closest thing I've come across is the location displayed in some weather widgets, but it'd be nice to have something standalone.

What RSS reader is that?
Looks like Pulse? Not sure.

ScOULaris

Here's mine, now that I have ICS and can finally take screenshots. Nothing too fancy, no custom icons or anything. I use Apex Launcher with three homescreens and two sets of my most frequently used apps on the dock that I can scroll between. Everything I could ever need is one swipe or tap away.

Main Screen:

y3iI5.png

Left Screen:

d3zab.png

Right Screen:

SB2p7.png

Top Bottom