• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Android Customizations thread

dyonPT said:
Why is that ? Cant you install Launcher pro or ADW launcher in G2 ?

oh, ill go back and read the beginning of the thread. I thought I had to be able to root my phone before i could do this stuff.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
dyonPT said:
What's stoping you ?
The iPhone 4 i got a few months ago :(

Given the exchange rate with the UK atm, I'm considering a Desire HD and selling the i4 on ebay. Must let this pass the 2 week 'impulse' test :lol

RuGalz

After messing around for the last week or so, I have finally made this one myself. Hopefully this one will actually stick. :lol

snap20101028_081213.png

snap20101028_081216.png

snap20101028_081219.png

snap20101028_081222.png

I'm using Launcher Pro Plus, Desktop Visualizer, Apps Organizer to customize the look. The social networking widgets are motorola's blur widgets; other random widgets should be pretty obvious since so many people use them.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Fuuck, i really wanna try this on my new Desire but i don't dare fuck with it.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Danielsan said:
Installing these apps hardly is fucking with it. You can just uninstall them whenever you like.

I'm a moron, had it in my head you had to root it to do this.
This is gonna be my entire day now.

Danielsan

Cindres said:
I'm a moron, had it in my head you had to root it to do this.
This is gonna be my entire day now.
Hahaha have fun man. I know I wasted at least 2 days just messing with and customizing my desire. :D

dyonPT

RuGalz said:
After messing around for the last week or so, I have finally made this one myself. Hopefully this one will actually stick. :lol

snap20101028_081213.png

snap20101028_081216.png

snap20101028_081219.png

snap20101028_081222.png

I'm using Launcher Pro Plus, Desktop Visualizer, Apps Organizer to customize the look. The social networking widgets are motorola's blur widgets; other random widgets should be pretty obvious since so many people use them.

Exelent!! Very nice indeed :D

dyonPT

Alucrid said:
Should it do it automatically? I have the paid version but I don't know how to set that up.

you have to edit the "swipe gesture".

Hold and click the icon and a menu will apear and you can manage that.

Afer that, you swipe the shortcup ( up or down) and the pop up will apear .

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Question, I am using widgetlocker, is there any way to get a different designed unlock bar, or get rid of it entirely and add an unlock button?

Just bought a Captivate. So happy to be back to the droid world. My Nexus One spoiled me on it.

Too bad my Nexus One went swimming in the tub.:lol

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Is there a way to get wallpapers to scale down? Every time I try and set one I have to select a small area of the image and it ends up looking low res even when I make the box as big as possible.

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Deadly Cyclone said:
How did you get it to look like the first image? When I place the widget it just has the time, with the **/**/** date below it, and the PM is clipping over the last number in the time.

EDIT: And what battery meter do you have in your status bar?

Thanks!

I was confused about your question at first :lol , but the X10 Clock was the clock in my image early on in this page that someone else requested, the one you quoted is a new clock: TypoClock

The battery in the status bar comes with a theme I use for my Evo: MattedBlues, you can find it on the XDA Evo themes and apps forums

vitaminwateryum

corporate swill
Stat Flow said:
Newness, going minimal and shit:
http://i.img.com/9ecUB.png[/IG]
[IMG]http://i.imgu.com/KnKXt.png[/MG]

Xperia X10 clock, I uploaded it here: [url]http://www.mediafire.com/?as3vdayghjczzbg[/url][/QUOTE]

How exactly do you get this installed? Does your phone need to be rooted?

Futureman

I'm using LauncherPro and I want to change Browser's icon to the Chrome icon in my dock.

Anyone have a suitable icon image file? I tried a few from Google image search and they all look a little off.

Top Bottom