• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sideshow Bob to kill Bart Simpson in next Halloween Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishwalla

Banned
Leave it to the writers to use the safe net of the non-canon THOH episodes, if they had any balls they'd do it in the regular season, and they wouldn't cop out and bring him back like the dog from Family Guy. Make it like a story arc, have the rest of the family cope with the loss of their son/brother, have the townspeople share their outrage at Bob for killing a child, maybe make it a manhunt type deal where they'd have to find him first.

Maybe it's a bit too dramatic for a comedic cartoon show, but I dunno, at least it's interesting. Or they can just have Bart get a new girlfriend or have Bart find out he's not the best prankster in Springfield or whatever other tired storylines the writers keep making for him year after boring year.

It's just a Halloween special my guess is that sideshow bob kill Barr his life is empty without aka trying to kill he regrets it and brings him back to life

Please watch our show. Look what will happen in the next episode:

British soaps do this all the time. Every major death, marriage or twist is in all the papers in the forthcoming weeks.

It annoys me when they spoil Doctor Who like this too. I don't want a regeneration or change of companion to be spoiled.

Fox Mulder

This is dumb, lots of people have died in the Halloween special. Why is this news months ahead of it.

Oh god its already June.

dh4niel

oit268.png

UberTag

I'm still partial to how Groundskeeper Willie finally got his revenge last year for the Nightmare on Evergreen Terrace segment from THOH VI.

latest

latest

TxdoHawk

Announcing something like this so far in advance is so hokey, reminds me of those overly dramatic old Superman comic covers where he's doing something seemingly unexplainable.

Jakoo

>>Zoom in on Bart's head and he's screaming

>>Pan out and he starts angerly yelling and throws his controller.

>>Cut to another room and Sideshow Bob just killed him on Call of Duty.

I have a feeling this is how Bob is going to "kill him".

From what has been pieced together, the lost episode was written entirely by Matt Groening. During production of the first season, Matt started to act strangely. He was very quiet, seemed nervous and morbid. Mentioning this to anyone who was present results in them getting very angry, and forbidding you to ever mention it to Matt.

Sounds like the director of Crybaby Lane.

Meh, pretty mediocre pasta with an equally disappointing video companion.

The best TV based one I've seen was Squidward's Suicide but that's another topic for another day.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Just to get this out of the way.

You know how Fox has a weird way of counting Simpsons episodes?

They refuse to count a couple of them, making the amount of episodes inconsistent.

The reason for this is a lost episode from season 1.

A+

UberTag

>>Zoom in on Bart's head and he's screaming
>>Pan out and he starts angerly yelling and throws his controller.
>>Cut to another room and Sideshow Bob just killed him on Call of Duty.
I have a feeling this is how Bob is going to "kill him".
Why would they need to be so tame?
This is the same show that had Arnie Pie decapitate Bart via kite string getting ensnared on his chopper strut just two short years ago.

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom