• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silicon Valley - Season 3 of the hilarious Mike Judge comedy series - HBO Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

RapidFirmBluegill.gif

Not

Banned
I'm in England, 6 hours ahead and I'm busy tomorrow so I'll have to take in all this HBO gloriousness Monday night :'(

Not used to it

Ominym

Banned
I'm in Silicon Valley for a job interview tomorrow and I'm waiting to watch Silicon Valley in my hotel room. I'm at peak Silicon Valley right now.

Does anybody know when this is going to be shown on Sky in the UK? The previous two seasons were both aired after Game of Thrones I think...

I thought it was a huge mess, but then again, my thoughts on the show have always been out of sync with the rest of the internet's. It's only ever been a "pretty good" show for me.
Nah, you're pretty bang on about this show. When it hits, it hits pretty hard. But itshe not like that all the time. I'd say it's a hit or miss type of show.

Had no idea Mike Judge was all up in this project. I've heard so much from the actors when they went on Comedy Bang Bang but now I'll really watch. Is that Gabe from The Office?

NYR

Re-watched Season 2 over the last week as it is airing 2 episodes a day here on HBO Canada, stoked for Season 3.

Oh god GoT and Silicon Valley, yessssss. This season better have a good amount of Russ

And the guy from the series premiere that has Kid Rock playing that ends up getting completely fucked

I'm still waiting for Richard to break from stress and start dressing up as an old lady.

I said that last year and then found out Middleditch already had done it before, though more a mother IIRC.

Annnnd Charter's stream just shit to bed. What happened with Gavin's talking with his lawyers? They were talking about firing staff but then it died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom