• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SimCity |OT| It's not the simulation or city that matter, it's <parameter: string>

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wohoo my 4-city-region filled up! FearMyWrench, georgc, chainlinkspiral, welcome to the neighbourhood :p

Mhmmm... not sure... good question... If he doesn't post soon, kick him? Maybe someone not from GAF googled and found it and just signed up...? I dunno.

Yeah that's probably what happened. Well I'm going to bed now, you can still register at will, registration ordered will be followed, the map just won't update till sometime tomorrow.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Ok, here goes:

http://metalmurphy.org/SimCity/

- Only registrations after this post will be valid.
- First come first serve.
- Register in multiple cities in order of preference, someone may have already taken your's even if it's listed as NOT TAKEN.
- Only your first chosen FREE city will be registered.

Registered 3 as I'm not sure if they are taken. Really want that Cotton Bend area in Discovery Delta.

What's the cheapest place to buy this?

Megasoum

Banned
Registered 2 zones, hopefully I'll get in on one of them.

So how does it work exactly once we're in game? You choose a region's instance?

Smiley90

Someone should kick the lurker in our region, otherwise it;ll never fill up :lol

Smiley90

Lancaster Point in Viridian Woods is free too (bottom left), for those interested. A non-gaffer signed up for that one :(

Smiley90

How long does it take to refresh Dark? I want to see if I won the lotery! lol

Metal does it manually and he's sleeping atm :lol. so... it will take a couple hours.

BUT.

Lancaster Point in Viridian Woods is free too (bottom left), for those interested. A non-gaffer signed up for that one :(

so there's no competition for that spot because nobody is able to sign up for it! :p so anyone go claim it here in the thread I suppose.

CzarTim

Metal does it manually and he's sleeping atm :lol. so... it will take a couple hours.

BUT.

so there's no competition for that spot because nobody is able to sign up for it! :p so anyone go claim it here in the thread I suppose.

I'll take it, if my other choices aren't free.

Ok, here goes:

http://metalmurphy.org/SimCity/

- Only registrations after this post will be valid.
- First come first serve.
- Register in multiple cities in order of preference, someone may have already taken your's even if it's listed as NOT TAKEN.
- Only your first chosen FREE city will be registered.

Wow! Did you make this? I'm going to show to this team. Pretty snazzy.

BTW: I'm going to join. Stoked to play with you guys.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Pretty sure that the $20 promo is on the physical copy only. I switched my pre-order yesterday to the digital yesterday to save the $15 now.

Yeah, I will take it so I can start the DL faster than probably receiving a package in the mail. I hope they deliver keys before release.

Psst: If you pre-order a digital copy on Origin right now, not only do you get a $20 off a future purchase voucher, but you'll be able to sneak in the doors at 9pm PST Monday March 4 (NA only). ;)

Smiley90

Psst: If you pre-order a digital copy on Origin right now, not only do you get a $20 off a future purchase voucher, but you'll be able to sneak in the doors at 9pm PST. ;)

SON OF A. I probably won't even get my GMG code until the 5th, not even preloading for me :(

Psst: If you pre-order a digital copy on Origin right now, not only do you get a $20 off a future purchase voucher, but you'll be able to sneak in the doors at 9pm PST Monday March 4 (NA only). ;)

Wait, really? Part of me wishes I didn't know this because spending an extra $15 for three hours early is ridiculous even though I'm tempted to do it. ;-;

stufte

You guys (and others) need to start releasing digital content on a Friday. My productivity from all the sleep I'll lose is going to suck on Tues morning. ;)

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can I get confirmation on what happens for mac people? Why haven't people been up front about this. I want to give maxis my money but I have no idea what's going on. :-/

I'm ready to buy the windows version if I don't have to rebuy. The devs have been saying yes and the EA twitter account says no.

subrock

Can I get confirmation on what happens for mac people? Why haven't people been up front about this. I want to give maxis my money but I have no idea what's going on. :-/

I'm ready to buy the windows version if I don't have to rebuy. The devs have been saying yes and the EA twitter account says no.

PC purchases will carry over to the Mac version

edit: link

I don't have any info on that other than it's coming out this Spring. I can say the Mac version isn't a sloppy port (phew!). I'm a Mac user, but I bootcamp it on my iMac. Plays great.

Top Bottom