• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SimCity |OT| It's not the simulation or city that matter, it's <parameter: string>

RedWaltz79

Neo Member
You also get a service option per city, as well.

Germany: High Speed Bullet Trains
England: Double Decker Buses (Holds more sims than standard buses, but costs more)
France: French Police Station /w French Police Cars

According to the DLC trailer, it also says they help increase tourism and that there are also new goals.

pahamrick

Is there a proper list of what it contains anywhere? £20 sounds like a giant scam for the upgrade tbh.

Only list I've seen is what's listed right there on the upgrade page.

Game features:
• Give your city a European flair: Just place one of the landmarks to give the architecture and even the vehicles of your city a French, English or German style.
• New Modes of Transportation: Transport your Sims more efficiently with a charming British double-decker bus or a slick German high-speed rail.
• More Services: Protect your Sims and build your police force with an exclusive French police station.
• Get more gameplay: Receive new missions and earn unique achievements.

Ghost23

For everyone one in Discover Delta (2), what are your plans for your city? I'm thinking of going with an education city that specializes in electronics once all my Sims are educated.

Kingven

It shouldn't be my responsibility to contact support because of one of their employee's mistakes, most of the responses I've seen they either don't believe you or "pass it on" to some other department, will probably buy elsewhere now.

Yeap they just did the same to me... from chat support they cant do nothing... im waiting for the other department to contact me via e-mail.. all i want its the promotional code re- applied...

RedWaltz79

Neo Member
Yeap they just did the same to me... from chat support they cant do nothing... im waiting for the other department to contact me via e-mail.. all i want its the promotional code re- applied...

hey always offer me refunds and give discounts to me from there. I think the person you spoke to just didn't know what they were doing.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
For everyone one in Discover Delta (2), what are your plans for your city? I'm thinking of going with an education city that specializes in electronics once all my Sims are educated.

Metropolis type city. Commerce and all that stuff haha

Ok, these are the only people who's Origin IDs are missing.

StevieP
TurboButt NO GAF ACCOUNT FOUND
Spazo
Quick
sl4yor
spadge
EvB
King_Moc
MrCompletely
klobrille NO GAF ACCOUNT FOUND
thelegendary
Stasis
DTKT
KPJZKC
8bit

Also unless I hear anything about klobrille and TurboButt I'll be removing them, opening 2 new slots.

SRTtoZ

StevieP
Spazo
Quick
sl4yor
spadge
EvB
King_Moc
MrCompletely
thelegendary
Stasis
DTKT
KPJZKC
8bit

Also unless I hear anything about klobrille and TurboButt I'll be removing them, opening 2 new slots.

Sounds like a few random Gaf readers figured they would sign up and play with us.

RedWaltz79

Neo Member

StevieP
Spazo
Quick
sl4yor
spadge
EvB
King_Moc
MrCompletely
thelegendary
Stasis
DTKT
KPJZKC
8bit

Quick was on this thread last night saying that he probably wouldn't be able to play in the GAF region and was trying to give his spot away. I don't know if he PMed you or not.

Quick was on this thread last night saying that he probably wouldn't be able to play in the GAF region and was trying to give his spot away. I don't know if he PMed you or not.

He did, but he probably doesn't need to be removed considering there's 2 non gaffers that are going to be removed.

My god. I don't understand how anyone can watch TotalBiscuit. Guy ignores tutorial stuff and then calls the game dumb when he can't figure shit out.

What's the single most impressive video of simcity gameplay? Want to show my wife something to get her pumped

The youtube recaps of the daily streams from this week are super impressive, they are posted in the OT.

This one in particular recapping the "going green" city is awesome, I love the bit where all the unhappy citizens are moving to the next town. Saw that live, it was hysterical (despite those two jackasses talking).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zXDX2nGgoU

Jedi2016

Jessie and Crendor are pretty fun, but they've got the same problem as TB; every time they complain about something (especially Jessie: "MORE WORKERS?!?!?") you're yelling at the screen about everything he's doing wrong. Which I find funny since I actually haven't played it at all, and only just picked up SC4 the other day.

Will accept/send out invites to the Discovery Delta 2 people when I get home tonight. I'll ask once more, anyone got suggestions for what I might want to do for my piece of land?

Agkel

My god. I don't understand how anyone can watch TotalBiscuit. Guy ignores tutorial stuff and then calls the game dumb when he can't figure shit out.

Not only that, but he gets mad if he's called on it. I get that he has a lot of games to show on his channel but that was his decision of how to earn his living, do it right FFS. I hate that GiantBomb does this shit too but at least they have charisma and most of the time, turns into hilarity.

Ghost23

I think I picked the wrong plot of land for what I want to do with my city (Spooner Plains Discovery Delta 2). Oh well, I'll make it work.

KPJZKC

I have to abandon my spot on DD1, sorry guys :( was really looking forward to playing with you all, but thesis is due in like 18 days. Hopefully after!

I have to abandon my spot on DD1, sorry guys :( was really looking forward to playing with you all, but thesis is due in like 18 days. Hopefully after!

Homer-yells-nerd.gif

I want to join the city list, but I don't think I will be playing multi-player until i feel like I've solo'd enough and Im guessing it'll be full by then :(

Top Bottom