• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SimCity |OT| It's not the simulation or city that matter, it's <parameter: string>

Downloading the game right now.

Is anyone opening Titan Gorge#1 already? If not, i could do it in 2-3 hours.

TheQueensown was supposed to be doing it PM him and see if he doesnt mind you starting it instead, youll have to make sure you are friends with everyone in the region.

doodle

I am being only a tad hyperbolic when I say that the next eleven and a half hours are going to be the longest of my life. I have been waiting for this day for years!

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
Did you pre-order direct from Origin? If so, need to wait until they actually process your order and add the CD key to your account.

Oh thanks, that explains it.

I'm from France and the game isn't out until the 7th, so I gess I'll have to wait :(

Thanks though :)

Fumoffu

Neo Member
Hey guys, so I preordered from Amazon the digital version, it unlocks at 12:00am Pacific US -- so is it currently 10:47am or 12:47pm? (Sorry not familiar with US timezones)

ekim

So played for an hour. Very good game so far. Only problem : if I have the lighting set to anything above minimum the game runs very slow due to the motion blur. Can I get rid of this?

mavs

iAExiLC.png

Alright, as long as it isn't coming Thursday.

Cru Jones

iAExiLC.png

What exactly does "shortly" mean though? In all of their correspondences they seem to be using intentionally vague language. I just hope I don't get mine at 1130pm tomorrow night, as all they've guaranteed is that you will get it sometime on release day

Megasoum

Banned
iAExiLC.png

There's no official pre-load lol.

BTW about GMG for those who's never used them before. Make sure to check the website on your "Keys" page. Your key will almost certainly appear there before you get an email. They are always super slow with the mails.

SLV

allcdkey?

Yeah... they could have bothered to say so in the shop before i bought, as it is still in stock i think.
i was told that i would get it within 7 hours. Beats waiting till thursday/friday anyway, what did they tell you ?

Top Bottom