• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SimCity |OT| It's not the simulation or city that matter, it's <parameter: string>

stufte

"Slow network, your games couldn't be loaded"

Fuck you EA, this is why you should have allowed people to pre-load....

mEHaXBQ.png

StUnNeR H2K

"Where sorry your game library could not be loaded at the this time."

Wow.. wonder why. Everyone is slamming it at once.

^ what LumpOfCole posted...

Phreaker

No Response from Application Web Server

There was no response from the application web server for the page you requested.
Please notify the site's webmaster and try your request again later.

;_;

and

SLOW NETWORK

We're sorry, your game library could not be loaded. Please try again in a few minutes.

sk3tch

I'll just start the pre-load in the morning. Going to be out of town until Thursday, anyway...hopefully that will give EA enough time.

Just imagine how bad the servers are going to be to actually play the game if Origin is barfing this bad at launch just for folks to DL...

Preordered from Origin itself and still getting 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXX' as the product code with no way to download.

I just want to download this overnight so it'll be ready to play by the morning.

well they sent me an email for the digital deluxe upgrade that was unlocked. It seems they are slowly sending out the actual game maybe or technical problems? LOL.

Preordered from Origin itself and still getting 'XXXXXXXXXXXXXX' as the product code with no way to download.

I just want to download this overnight so it'll be ready to play by the morning.

Wait, we have to enter that product code somewhere? You can't start the download from Origin itself?

Top Bottom