• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SimCity |OT| It's not the simulation or city that matter, it's <parameter: string>

Nuklear

Banned
fb6mmSL.jpg

So long to go....

krpiper

So on my download page on Amazon it says

"Available on March 5, 2013 at 12:00 AM (US/Pacific)"

Does that mean 12 Pacific? which would be 2AM here :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Release-date Wall of Shame:

Smiley90 243
Rentahamster 162
Metalmurphy 99
ekim 72
Burgess_101 67
DMPrince 62
drizzle 57
Megasoum 57
RedWaltz79 54
timetokill 47
FearMyWrench 45
SRTtoZ 43
Pandemic 43
pahamrick 43
LiquidMetal14 41

Pretty sure the game servers are barfing right now. I just tried to swap cities and it's been "loading" for the past few minutes, whereas before it loaded in a couple seconds.

FINALBOSS

Banned
Man, if Origin servers can't even handle people hitting the refresh button on the game library window...I can only imagine what it'll be like once people get in game--lol.

sl4yor

Neo Member
Ordered through gamefly, got the key at midnight. However, origin has been "preparing download" for quite some time now.

Stasis

Booooo. Preload solves everything. I'm pretty sure I preloaded ME3 in Origin... dunno why they couldn't do it for SimCity.

I guess unlocking schedule revolves around location/date of purchase. I'm assuming they're also sending keys out to Amazon etc. simultaneously.

pahamrick

My DDE upgrade order processed and I got the email it's ready for download. LE Order is still sitting at submitted with no product key.

Raven77

My wife LITERALLY went into labor 3 hours ago and I came home to start the download!!!!!!

FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
just asking, anyone check their order history on origin? My is blank, and my product code is still XXXXXXXXXXX

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
My wife LITERALLY went into labor 3 hours ago and I came home to start the download!!!!!!

FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

After what happened before I'm not sure if you're joking again, please tell me you are :lol

Top Bottom