• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SimCity |OT| It's not the simulation or city that matter, it's <parameter: string>

Teletraan1

Banned
Sweet. I bought this just so I could bitch and moan about their servers at launch and why always online is a bad idea. Glad I wont be disappointed.

Stasis

Smiley just gave me false hope when he disconnected/connected and my Origin beeped, I thought my game was ready to download.

NOPE.

SRTtoZ

SimCity isnt even in my Order History but DeadSpace 3 is which I bought today. Weird but it could be since SimCity is a preorder.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
might as well figure out if this is some medieval timezone nonsense.

Anyone not in the EST have it start downloading?

StUnNeR H2K

So sad. Origin is trash. Figure going straight to the source we they put it up for pre-order would be the best place to go.

Has anyone with a Origin pre-order started to DL yet?

Row

Banned
if you're bored, try to keep the little white circle of the origin library loading screen within the clue loading icon of your mouse

...god damn ea gimmie my simcity already

btw guys. not to be a bearer of bad news.

but since we bought the game through origin we go through Digital River. maybe that's why it's shitty LOL.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smiley just gave me false hope when he disconnected/connected and my Origin beeped, I thought my game was ready to download.

NOPE.

:lol sorry the client needed to refresh after my dl was done :x

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
So sad. Origin is trash. Figure going straight to the source we they put it up for pre-order would be the best place to go.

Has anyone with a Origin pre-order started to DL yet?

I've been waiting to finish my digital deluxe purchase with my no-preorders-allowed discount code. It isn't letting me apply the code. These problems may actually be because they haven't flipped the item over from preorder status yet. (wild guess)

Top Bottom