• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SimCity |OT| It's not the simulation or city that matter, it's <parameter: string>

RoKKeR

I entered in my product code from Gamestop and SimCity simply does not show up in my Origin library. What the flying fuck is this?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
19&21, what's your Origin-nick? I'll make an NHL-GAF region, I got BJ's origin already

SRTtoZ

Just to clarify, does anyone else who preordered on Origin have "SimCity" still grayed out saying "unreleased"?

Holy fuck, it's been 30 minutes and I still can't download. Beautifully done, EA. Good thing there isn't another client out there that handles launches better or you would look real silly right now.

Hip Hop

Great Just great:

"our Payment Provider has not authorised your purchase. This may be because some banks (incorrectly) believe that Green Man Gaming is a gambling website. Please contact your bank to discuss your order. We are working with these banks to resolve this issue. "

SRTtoZ

So the first game I actually purchase from Origin (not including the ones we all abused using the $20 promo making games free) and its a disaster.

Great Just great:

"our Payment Provider has not authorised your purchase. This may be because some banks (incorrectly) believe that Green Man Gaming is a gambling website. Please contact your bank to discuss your order. We are working with these banks to resolve this issue. "

LOL Gambling.

Yep.

And when I highlight it it says that "you have successfully pre-ordered simcity"

Yep, same. Ok just making sure so I dont feel left out.

Great Just great:

I fucking hate that shit. Might as well go to sleep man and wait until your bank opens up. There really is no other way around that, sorry. :/

well wtf.

reloading origin doesnt help

entering the key from my origin email tells me its already in use (cause it is, I preordered on Origin)

I want to DL this game!!!

RoKKeR

13% and counting. I'll go back to Red Dead and hopefully it'll be done within 30 minutes.

Now the question is how much I value my sleep tonight.

Stasis

Great Just great:

That happened to me like 5 years ago on some other site, I can't remember which. My bank cancelled my card that night while I was out on a date and I couldn't pay for dinner. That wasn't embarrassing at all. Ah, memories.

Raven77

Im just joshing you guys.

But my wife actually IS pregnant and due any day now!!! I Told her she had to wait till AFTER I GOT MY SIM CITY FIX!!!!!

SRTtoZ

Its funny that people who actually used EA's own service are getting fucked while others who preordered using third parties are DLing and/or playing already.

Top Bottom